What is the scariest & funniest movie you have ever seen

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

What is the scariest & funniest movie you have ever seen

Post by sandy »

Be very interested to see how taste differ re comedy {rofwl} and what scares people yike*
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
saint-spoon

Re: What is the scariest & funniest movie you have ever seen

Post by saint-spoon »

I have seen so many of them from my time in the RN that I am sort of immune to them. the Grudge (original) was creepy and i think that the original SAW was a really well made film.
the Omen films from back in the day are still some of the best going though.
Bah Humbug
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

The Birds, I think it was called, many moons ago.
manda

Post by manda »

- Jaws because at 11/12 years old it put me off swimming in the sea for years LOL!!!
- The Entity because it was supposedly based partially on a true story, a woman is
tormented and sexually molested by an invisible demon.

Funnny...to me anyway:
- Blazing Saddles for an oldie
- Spy- Melissa McCarthy. I watched it a couple of years ago when we were flying back to the UK and I watched it again a couple of weeks ago. Both times it made me really laugh out loud.
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 4 dogs, 6 cats, a cow, a few sheep, Angora Goats and ???? chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

manda wrote:- Jaws because at 11/12 years old it put me off swimming in the sea for years LOL!!!

oh yes - bear in mind I was living in South Africa back then and the local coastline was renowned for shark attacks ... put me off swimming in the sea for life after that. It was the first time I'd been to an afternoon matinee during the school holidays, and I'd gone with a friend on our own (back in those days, the family would all go to the pictures on a Saturday night only) I think the scariest moment was the scene (with the music dum dum dum dum) where the body floats out of the hull of the sunken boat and actor Richard Dreyfuss had just found the shark's tooth.

It's difficult to remember a particular film until someone mentions it.

Funniest - well, another difficult one. What seemed the funniest back then don't seem so funny now. Maybe it's an age thing or attitudes change? I thought National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Trains planes and automobiles were funny at the time, now they seem really silly and lame.