Trev62
Legendary Laner

Re: Trev's Troupe

Post by Trev62 »

sandy wrote:Blackie we havent heared from you in ages! come on gorgeous +f+
Your official fanclub
The PInk Ladies
The Peds

My Darling Darling Pink Ladies and Peds I will be back here soon, at present I am banished to the new chicken run due to assisting in the destruction of the Boss's newly planted herb garden and spring carrots, it was not my fault really it was the clucking in my head that told me to do it!!

My beloved hens have started a chicknet petition "Blackie is innocent OK" so hopefully the pressure will build and I will be released on licence with an electronic tag soon.........

I did email the Head Chicken Mrs May @10 Downing Street but she said she can not help as she is resigning her post, what do you reckon......Blackie for Prime Minister??? Chicks united can never be defeated and all that jazz!!!
"Not all those who wander are lost"

Trev62
Legendary Laner

Post by Trev62 »

Well I have finally gained access to Mr Boss man's laptop, he has been hogging it lately planning his after Brexit strategy you should hear some of his ideas {rofwl} the man must have fallen off his perch and banged his head, we have been having a right cluckle listening to him!

Anyway a quick catch up, white girl my little love has been residing with the Boss after damaging her leg and side, the vet said "dispatch her" but the Boss man's Hen said "No!", so he donned his nurse outfit (what a sight that is! :oops: ) and he has been looking after her, I saw her today during our weekly health check in the big coop and she is happily limping about now and nearly back to her normal weight, though I was not impressed seeing her snuggled down in the hay next to that rabid rabbit Percy, traitor, she will give him the impression we like him!

Talking of our weekly health check, I was not impressed today, not impressed at all, the Boss man said my "activities" had been causing some injuries to my young ladies and I needed sorting! Well my comb turned white with fear yike* and before I could cluck or crow in protest he whisked me up and....................... gave me a manicure or should that be a pedicure or even a spuricure, whatever, he held my feet and filed, yes, he filed my spurs! My lovely spurs! And I will tell you not with a delicate nail file but with a metal rasp file! Boy did my lovely hens laugh when they saw what he done, my comb dropped in shame but at least he did not apply any claw varnish, imagine it, me, Blackie aka Michael Caine strutting with pink claws, I would never have lived it down!

Sorry I drifted off subject there, all my other girls are fit, healthy and being very productive. Also, I did notice in the Boss man's big coop there are more little feathery friends, cannot wait to be introduced to them.........................

Time to sneak away now for a final meal of apple and rice before bed, Cluck Cluck to all my feathered friends out there and to those no longer with us I hope your Keepers remember all the good times I mean we do make you smile and laugh don't we???
"Not all those who wander are lost"
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Hello Blackie )wav(
Your daddy sounds a queer one, surely it is your ladies who should be getting a manicure >coc< but we have to say thank goodness he didn't listen to the vet person so maybe he is a good egg after all.
You know there are a lot of girlies who would love you to join in our secret henpal diary as well don't you?
Your adoring fans
The Pink Ladies
The Ped Girls
+f+
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Hello Michael Cain, Dory Grey here

Well we are all breathing sighs of relief that it was only your spurs that have been tampered with! yike* Not that we have an issue with LGBT at all, of course, as we are all for equal opportunities here but a cockeral has to make the decision for himself and not have humans coming along and filing his crowning glories off!

We would all be very happy to sign a Clucknet petition 'Blackie for Prime Minister'. Yes we think this is an excellent idea and you have 3 names right here already, and more even once Tiddly Widdly perfects her caligraphy and learns to write fake signatures.

Tiddly by the wawy completely understands your point about the clucking in your head. She says she has clucking in her head too, usually telling her to knock on the cat flap all the livelong day. Me and Chestnut have clucking in our heads too, but it's usually Tiddly who is making the clucking!

Right, we are mobilised for action for the campaign to get you elected Prime Minster! We already have the Chicken Manifesto that you can run on, and at last we will have political power that we can use to bring about the Chicken Revlootion! And we will definitely ban any kind of filing of extremities absolutely!

Yours adoringly

Dory Grey, Chestnut and Tiddly
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Post by bikesandbirdsbob »

Who wants to be in the (food ) cabinet . MI 5 Spy Chief . Amb`dor for Europe ...
Etc .
Hug a chicken campaign ) (Cuddles)
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Hi Trev . Have it in my head to visit you sometime. Should you wish a strange person to visit you , maybe some idea of your distance from a airport etc . Long weekend /weekdays . Not visited your part of the world and well worth a visit . might be able to assist you in some of your labours.
Just a thought . Do not worry not this side of Xmas . New year maybe .

Bob
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Bob wrong thread, this is Blackie's thread, try members section {rofwl}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Well nearer the time I could go out there.
Maybe Sunny would like to visit Trev as well.
Bob