Positioning of bed for better sleep

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Positioning of bed for better sleep

Post by Richard »

Kind of following on from wildlifemad's interesting Dreamcatcher post, I wonder if anyone has found solace with better sleep by using Feng Shui and / or Electromagnetism ?

I had a problem with sleeping when I moved the bedroom around a bit, it was after a while that I realised that my head was positioned in bed right above the Refridgerator in the Kitchen below.
Moved it and all's been well since.

There are many theories like don't put the bed where you see the doorway, put things under the bed, don't have many electrical things in your bedroom etc. etc.

Just wondering if anyone's been into any of this and if it's helped or not (also in office furniture layouts etc.).

Loads of links by googling positioning of bed for better sleep

Richard )t' )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Mo
Legendary Laner

Re: Positioning of bed for better sleep

Post by Mo »

Never mind fancy theories, do you think the noise of it coming on & off disturbed you.
When I'm sleeping upstairs (well the downstairs bedroom is easier to tidy for visitors & opposite the bathroom) I need to leave the wardrobe door open. Work that one out.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Re: Positioning of bed for better sleep

Post by Richard »

:-D :-D

Not fancy theories Mo, most, especially with electrics, is pretty much proven.

Just asking the question.
Most modern open plan offices are designed around electronics, the way you face and what you face etc.

I can't hear the Fridge )t'

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome