I'm a Celeb!

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

I'm a Celeb!

Post by KathJ »

I know I say every year that I'm giving it a miss but I definitely am this year, don't have the time for one thing and apart from that there's only one person in there that I've heard off >dum< Seems like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel a bit this year!
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
p.penn

Re: I'm a Celeb!

Post by p.penn »

I haven’t watched X factor this year, but can’t resist I’m a celebrity!
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

p.penn wrote:I haven’t watched X factor this year, but can’t resist I’m a celebrity!

Havent seen Xfactor for a few years now but wont miss I'm a celeb, even if no time to watch it {rofwl}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

I've never watched X-Factor but do watch I'm a Celebrity if there's nothing else on.
I enjoy how the public sort them out !

When Countryfile gets more viewers than X-Factor, I think someone's trying to tell ITV something )t' )t'

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

I am going to go against the tide here because I cannot stand I'm a Celeb, but do like the X Factor, mainly because there are some really good singers found and especially this year as two acts are writing their own songs and have been doing for some time, so really original material.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

I did put it on last evening to see what makes it so watchable for lots of people. I tuned in just as 2 'celebs' were starting to eat a 5 course meal. I honestly can't see what is entertaining in seeing people retching over having to eat fish eyeballs, bulls p-banned.word-n, cockroaches and worms made to look like spaghetti. Surely something less revolting would show that the contestants have a fighting spirit. I wonder if whoever devises these trials would do them. I bet they wouldn't!!
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Watched it on and off....bit controversial this series !!!

Richard )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome