Who buys their Pets Christmas Presents ?

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Who buys their Pets Christmas Presents ?

Post by Richard »

)x3(

If so, who actually wraps them up !! ? )x(

As a matter of interest, who's Pets seem to always know it's a special day ?

Richard .san.jump. .san.jump.
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Re: Who buys their Pets Christmas Presents ?

Post by bikesandbirdsbob »

Hi , I give my pets a present of LIFE .
Cannot wrap it , but is always there.
Bob
wendy

Post by wendy »

I don't give my pets presents either. I am with Bob on this one
They are rescues
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

We have never given pressies to any of our animals, not really sure why.
Teddy does have a present that is wrapped up under the tree from Chloe our Grandaughter this year.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

I should say I never have, but have on occasion brought the Cats a more expensive food treat !!

Be interesting to see a load of Chickens taking the paper off :-D :-D

I do know some who give presents though. Just interested

For my daughters late dog, he knew it was a special day when people turned up and he didn't like it !!

Richard >tree<
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

actually, I used to buy a new toy for the dog on Christmas when she was younger LOL She preferred soft toys to suck, lick, slobber and chew and always brought the mankiest for me to play with her (usually tug of war) They were like her babies and would gather them round her in her bed .... so a new toy was a distraction so I could get rid of the worst ones. New toys started off with a squeak but mysteriously .ang. stopped working after the deed was done and forgotten
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

When we had a Rough Collie and two shelties, we bought them a toy each for Christmas. The Rough Collie had a tugger, both no longer with us. The shelties had a snowman and a Father Christmas - can't remember which sheltie had which.

Both these girls are no longer with us, but our previous sheltie and our current one both rested their heads on Father Christmas and Snowman. Occasionally Angel will drag one one of them into the hallway. They must be almost twenty years old, and Father Christmas only has one arm.
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

Of course! Our 2 dogs get a wrapped toy each, they get very excited about it & seem to enjoy tearing it open & spending time playing with it. Sometimes Toffee gets so excited she starts opening our present too! When we've finished unwrapping they get to play with the paper too, which is just as fun as their toys!
The chickens treat is left over veg the next morning!
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

This will be our first Christmas with Toby so of course he's got presents )like( He's got a squeaky reindeer and a Christmas dinner stocking which I have lovingly wrapped for him. He also has a present from my niece and nephew and one from the rescue centre that we had him from which I thought was lovely. In fact he's got more presents than me and my hubbie but together {rofwl} The girls get a couple of sprout sticks, in fact they'll be on their third by Christmas day as they've already decimated two >ch<
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

My mum has bought a couple for our dogs, I'm taking that as a sign that she grown to like them {rofwl}
I haven't bought then pressies but I did make a load of dog biscuits last night which I think they'll be happy enough with!
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell