Countryfile

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
sandy
Legendary Laner

Countryfile

Post by sandy »

I love this programme but this weeks episode left me with nightmares! They warn you you may be upset at the part when they show the vets at work, well watching a horse have it's teeth filed was fine, the poorly sheep, was fine and yes the sheep is still fine as Will the farmer is one of my customers )t' But the examination of the hen last week left me screaming at the screen EYP, check the underbelly check inside the vent! This week we were informed the hen had died so the lady took all her other hens to be checked too >coc<
Then there was the horror of the mink farm, how can anyone want to wear their fur I will never ever understand but those poor caged dogs going insane in their cages was horrific. I usually have a nice warm glow after watching CF but not after this weeks show.
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Re: Countryfile

Post by Meanqueen »

This is why I don't watch any animal programmes at all. It's all very well to see the fuzzy, sweet, and fluffy bits, but the reality is there are horrors as well. I have to protect myself from those, I would be upset for months after, so I don't watch any of them.

I don't watch wildlife programmes either. I know it's nature for an animal to stalk it's prey and kill it, but I think it's sick to show that on screen.

Ilona