Asus laptop

Special offers etc. you've come across out & about or online
Mad Chick

Asus laptop

Post by Mad Chick »

Very are selling off some touch screen laptops with detachable screens
£699.99 down to £249.99 (plus they qualify for 10% cash back to be put on your account so in effect down to £225)

They're selling like hot cakes so not sure how long they'll have them in stock - just bought one for me and one for daughter (shhhh don't tell her as it's a surprise)

http://www.very.co.uk/asus-t300-chi-int ... 018638.prd
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Re: Asus laptop

Post by Richard »

)like(
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Mad Chick

Re: Asus laptop

Post by Mad Chick »

Hmmmmm....

Not such a good offer it seems.
We had a confirmation email and tracking number. Should have been delivered on Tuesday but didn't turn up. I sat in all day yesterday too, waiting but again nothing. Phoned them last night and they cannot fulfil the order due to excess demand.

So they took £500 of our money which we've been told will be refunded in TWO WEEKS and I waisted two days waiting in for something that they had no intention of sending and they didn't even have the courtesy to tell me.

Not happy. I do hope if anyone has bought one on my recommendation, they've had better luck than me {cry}
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway