bhs

Special offers etc. you've come across out & about or online
sandy
Legendary Laner

bhs

Post by sandy »

Oh dear I am so going to miss this these stores {cry} was a saturday girl in the early 70's. They are selling so much stuff cheaply even fixture and fittings, hurry along though will all be closing very soon now. Asked member of staff said they had not been giving a date of closure yet!
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Re: bhs

Post by Meanqueen »

Out BHS closed weeks ago. I had a look around to see if there was anything I wanted. Sadly, even with the reductions things were still too expensive. I wanted to buy a manequin but they had all gone. {cry}
Ilona
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Yesterday our BHS looked like a boot sale, clothes on moving hangers or in boxes. They had beautiful Jacque Vert silk evening dresses, original price £139 then down to £99 then down to £49. Tried one on in corner of store (changing rooms gone) lovely! Decided to buy it along with nice black jacket marked £25 from £69 . Queue for till enormous, a lady was taking money off of people in the queue if they were paying cash. I waited as didn't have £ 74 in cash on me, got to the till total price £6 , £4 for dress £2 for jacket.
Very sad day for BHS and their lovely staff , absolute bargain for me.
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Hi

I think the Ashford branch closed completely about 4 weeks ago.

Yet another tale of greed and selfishness by someone who thinks only of their bank balance and lifestyle.
They need to pay the price, but never do, it's the good people who suffer.

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome