morris sons

Special offers etc. you've come across out & about or online
sandy
Legendary Laner

morris sons

Post by sandy »

Too late for melons now but I got those yellow melons priced at £2 for 20p each yesterday afternoon, they were absolutely fine inside . Also got childrens fun set with a ball,ring and surfer set priced £3 for 19p.
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Re: morris sons

Post by Meanqueen »

I was in there yesterday as I was passing their store. Wouldn't normally go as it is the other side of town. Picking up reductions anywhere depends on whether your timing is right. I didn't find anything, too early, but while I was there I found some offers. I noted however that most of the things I normally buy were a bit more expensive than other places I shop. It pays to shop around, call in when passing, and don't do all your shopping in one place.
Ilona
Mo
Legendary Laner

Re: morris sons

Post by Mo »

You need a good memory for the (unit) price you usually pay.
When I was first married I had them all memorised and if something was cheap I'd stock up. I even did a flit round 2 or 3 supermarkets while the children had a swimming lesson (I live 10 miles from 3 different towns).
Then we had horrid inflation, the 'oh, it's gone up, I'll wait' stopped working as it would only go dearer. And I couldn't cope remembering the ever changing prices.

Of course you can now compare prices online, though that gives offers but not yellow stickers. They even have a graph of how a price has changed, (scroll down). Oh look Tescos have McV choc digestives at half price. I wonder why that was the price I looked at
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire