At least it isn't raining - but it is still so cold

Gardening to 'grow your own food' from square foot to half an acre !!
fabindia
Legendary Laner

At least it isn't raining - but it is still so cold

Post by fabindia »

Max temperature here in the North East forecast to be 14C and then 8C, 7C and 8C for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Yes, max temperature, not overnight minimum.

Still too cold for most things in the garden I think. Let's hope we get a fantastically hot June, July and August >mmm<
Michael
Kaeta44
Longlasting Laner

Re: At least it isn't raining - but it is still so cold

Post by Kaeta44 »

Cold and overcast here in North Yorkshire too. Like you, I've held back from planting much and just hope it warms up a bit soon.
Mucky Cluckers – Tales from the chicken run. "An hilarious read" "Cried with laughter" "A really good read, I couldn't put it down". Buy this paperback from www.muckycluckers.co.uk

I'm Trish Colton on FB DTL
Lillia
Legendary Laner

Post by Lillia »

fabindia wrote:Max temperature here in the North East forecast to be 14C and then 8C, 7C and 8C for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Yes, max temperature, not overnight minimum.

Still too cold for most things in the garden I think. Let's hope we get a fantastically hot June, July and August >mmm<

Things seem to be growing so slowly..... :?
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

My forecast said -1 for tonight. Must cover the spuds before tea. They keeping shoving the leaves through.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Windowsills in house still full of stuff that can`t go out and don`t have a greenhouse. I sowed some sunflower seeds a couple of months ago and they have got so tall but can`t put them out as will lose them and they are the ones that hopefully grow to 6ft. This cold miserable weather is all a bit disheartening, just want to get going with the garden.