Friends lost dog

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
selrufus
Learner Laner

Friends lost dog

Post by selrufus »

I hope no-one minds me posting this and if it is not allowed please remove and I apologise.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=39607

This is a link to my friends dog lost poster, he went missing this morning from the Bardsea Estuary area and the owners have been out all day searching, he took off for no apparant reason across the estuary when the tide was out and went out of sight, they have no idea if he even made it to dry land {cry} They are appealing for anyone local to help keep an eye out for him or if possible help print and put up posters in the local area in the hope that someone will recognise him and call them, they are absolutely distraught.
ock

Re: Friends lost dog

Post by ock »

oh no {cry} , really hope they find him again >fi< >fi< poor little fella {cry}
[center]OCK LIKES TO PARTY !!!![/center]
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

I am sorry your friends have lost him, he looks a really nice dog from the piccies. We live nowhere near, so not much help. Will keep everything crossed here for a happy outcome though. {hug}
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

He really is fox like judging by the photo's, hope the poor chap hasn't got himself into trouble and that he is reunited with his family very quickly.
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

>fi< that he is found safe very soon he is a very handsome boy and thinking of youre freinds {hug} Linda
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
manda

Post by manda »

I've popped this on the Facebook page as well ..spread the word as far as possible.
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
Oheckitseck

Post by Oheckitseck »

Hi Manda
I hate to think about dogs being split up or lost from their owners so I hope they are reunited real soon

eck >fi<
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Good idea Manda - I've done the same..... )t'
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Oh no. How awful. {cry} Really hope he is found safely.
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Oh poor fella {cry}

I've just posted the link on my FB wall as well, got lots of friends/family in the North West area.

I really hope he and his owners are reunited {hug} {hug} I'd be beside myself if Benny got lost {cry}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
selrufus
Learner Laner

Post by selrufus »

No good news yet unfortunately, Emma (the owner) and her partner went back out at 4am this morning when the tides turned again but no sign of him, they have been out pretty much already along with some friends putting posters up to let people know he is missing and to keep searching. They have help from the wonderful volunteers at doglost who have provided lots of helpful advice but as far as they know there hasn't been a single sighting of him in the area.

He is a Podenco X and much larger than a fox but from a distance and in poor light a farmer could be mistaken :? . The owners adopted him from a Spanish rescue a couple of years ago (maybe not quite that long) he had been a street dog and then had lived in a rescue in Spain for a long long time before they adopted him, he has had such an awful start to life but adapted with ease to a normal home life, they didn't let him off lead for a very long time so they could be sure he had bonded with them so him running off like this is a complete shock. Another local dog walker almost lost their dog in the same place a day or two before, the dog just took off over the sand of the estuary for no apparent reason it's all quite strange, obviously some scent there that teh dogs are picking up on >coc<

Thanks everyone for spreading the word about Encasa as each day goes past its even more important we get the word out locally to the area he went missing.

Being a dog owner myself this would be my worst nightmare >fi< he is found soon.
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

Oh dear, seeing you had posted again I was hoping it was good news. I really, really hope that he is found soon.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

{cry} hoping with all my heart that he's found very soon safe and sound {hug} {hug} {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
selrufus
Learner Laner

Post by selrufus »

Just a little update, its still not fantastic news but it is good news he has been sighted twice in the same area at Bardsea exactly where he went missing from so we know he is alive, all the locals are being notified about him with leaflet drops and the search continues in that area, we are really hoping there will be a reunion soon, fingers crossed.
wendy

Post by wendy »

That is very promising >fi<
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning