How many of you have had your second jab?

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
fabindia
Legendary Laner

How many of you have had your second jab?

Post by fabindia »

Mrs Fab and I don't get our second one until towards the end of May. On a positive note even one jab appears to give good protection against serious illness.
Michael
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Re: How many of you have had your second jab?

Post by Gwenoakes »

My second jab date is 24th May Terry's is two weeks before.
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

My second jab is tomorrow, (29th) April.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Haven't had my second yet and no idea when. My first one was done at home and I wasn't given a second date.
I was phoned from my GP surgery last Tuesday saying my second one would
be done on the Wednesday or Thursday. I said I would be out Thursday afternoon as i am having a form of chemotherapy in my bladder on the Thursday afternoon. The lady said I may not be able to have it done but would phone me back. She didn't phone back. Had my chemo which is very mild. In and out in 15mins. I was told there that I should be able to have my 2nd jab but not on the same day. Phoned back to GP on Friday to say that I am having no treatment next week but will have it 4 Thursdays mornings after that. Was told my GP who is to do the jab would phone me back. No phone call so have no idea what will happen. Very frustrating!
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
fabindia
Legendary Laner

Post by fabindia »

I spoke to an old friend in Bangalore, India yesterday and his wife has had one dose of the Astro-Zenica vaccine as manufactured in India and he has had two doses.

The situation in India with regards to the availability of vaccines is pretty dire at the minute but apparently he got his through their church (they are India but come from South India were there is quite a lot of Christians).
Michael