Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Re: Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Post by Freeranger »

:-D :-D

Perhaps I should get one - or better still, a straight-jacket, then I couldn't get my hand from plate to mouth!

Well done, Jem!!
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Haha, given some of the rubbish I have eaten, maybe a strait jacket would be good for me too! Would love to see a stone girdle though {rofwl}
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

I'll hold off on the straightjacket just now as I've lost 2lb. Intending to be very good again this week because my first stone is nearly in the bag.
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

That's great news Freeranger, well done you. Such an incentive to know your efforts are paying off too!

I was good last week and lost a small amount, plus that bloated feeling. However, out for dinner yesterday and today so I'm giving in until tomorrow!
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Well done both of you! Enjoy your meals out Helen {hug}
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

2 off, chuffed to bits. Weight starts with a new number now - onwards & downwards! Hope you're all ok {hug}
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I seem very up and down - up at the moment }hairout{ Just can't seem to get a grip on it at the moment :?
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Missed your post, Jem - well done! What a great incentive.

I've been hovering around a stone marker for a few weeks but not yet hopped over, so I'm jealous. Maybe next week.

Helen, you've been poorly, so be nice to yourself.
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

I've lost a few ounces, I think, after quite a good week. Now sitting bang on the stone marker. I'd expected to have lost more but hey, ho - at least it's in the right direction.

You've all gone very quiet......Is there anybody there.....?
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I'm here, but not doing much! A pound off/on/off/on.....!! Still would like to lose half a stone or thereabouts, but just cant focus at the moment! I think being fairly inactive too doesn't help }hairout{
Helen xx

jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Wednesday night I finally hit my stone off - lost 3lb, making a total of 1 stone 2lb. Forgot to post on here I was so excited!
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Yay!!!!!!! )c( )c( )app( )app( )app(
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Well done Jem! )c(
Helen xx

Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Ridiculously hot here yesterday, and I went for an interview for a job that requires lots of discipline and attention to detail. All dressed in my posh frock and high heels I had to park a distance away and hobble to the building, arriving like a dewy, over-ripe beef tomato. One of the interviewers made a veiled reference to my weight. Clearly people see over-weight as a sign of lack of discipline and laziness. If only they knew how MUCH discipline goes into years of yo-yo dieting and all that attention to the fine print of food labels. Not to mention hobbling to an interview in heels because the occasion demands it.

Hah - I showed him. I've lost another 1/2 lb.
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Ha, well done on your 1/2 lb! How rude of them to make a reference to your weight, veiled or not. Disgraceful! Cheeky b****ers!