Wart removal

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Wart removal

Post by albertajune »

I had a cauliflower type wart removed from my face this morning. Luckily it was at the side of my face near the hairline. I thought it would just be burned off but no such luck. Lots of local anaesthetic allowed it to be cut out, leaving a 2in long cut and 6 stitches. The root had to be removed and sent somewhere to make sure it is benign. I am just getting normal feeling back so am feeling very sore. I can now close my eye which was affected by the anaesthesia but my jaw on that side is still stiff. Soon be .bedtime so time for pain relief and hope I can sleep on elevated pillows. This is to stop it bleeding and talk about sods law. I was told not to bend down and lower my head. I have dropped so many things that I think my mind is being defiant.
Anyway stitches out next week just in time for me to go into day care and have a camera put up my urinary tract. Oh the Joy's of being old {rofwl}
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Re: Wart removal

Post by Mo »

Hope all the test are OK and next week's gives a solution to the cystitis.
Yes, being old doesn't have a lot going for it. Though they say it's better than the alternative.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

Another here wishing you a good result with the tests, June, also like Mo that you can get some answers after the tests too.
I know what you mean about sod's law, when my arthritis is playing up I always drop more and have to bend down, it seems like it anyway.
I hope you had a good nights sleep. Take care. {hug}
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

Poor you June, hope you are sleeping OK now, and that the results are fine. You are certainly having your share of the NHS. {hug} {hug}
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Thanks everyone. It will of course feel sore but just glad it has gone. It did make me feel less 'glamorous' having something like that on my face. The nurse said how unusual it was and that it looked as though it belonged on the barrier reef. {rofwl}
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

tactful
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire