No alternative

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Re: No alternative

Post by Gwenoakes »

The side effects of all the pain killers apart from the Paracetamol all cause drowsiness unfortunately and the Paracetamol do not cut the ice with the pain. Did cut down the Co-codamol and put one Paracetamol with it and I am now taking 3 times a day, sometimes twice, depending on pain relief achieved.
I am starting to get tee'd off with this 'not feeling well', now.
Upside, I got outside yesterday into the greenhouse and luckily nothing has died and
I am still able to walk round without any crutches, so not all bad. Also I am eating a bit better and feel less weak now.
To be honest the way I went down so very quickly was quite worrying because at one point I could not get myself up off the chair/settee unaided, which frightened me.
Am speaking to the Physiotherapist Mond a.m. and going for the vaccination Tues 6.10 p.m.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

Good to be able to get outside. Make the most of it when you can (are you forecast snow?)
Hope things improve soon
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

Hope you are doing all right now Gwen after your setback {hug} {hug}
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

Since posting last I went down with the mother of all UTI's where I ended up at the Urgent Care Centre
They prescribed ab's which did not work, so now on my second ones which I am assured by the doctors after doing a culture on the wee sample that they are the correct ones. So hopefully this will be the last setback I have.
Apart from the above I am still very mobile, had to be with UTI, but did lapse on the exercising, so feel a bit stiff. Spoke to physio by phone the other day and he has recommended some different exercises, so hopefully I can get really going on them again.
I hope everyone is taking care and staying safe.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

Gwenoakes wrote: 12 Feb 2021, 09:47 So hopefully this will be the last setback I have.
Hope so.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

Thanks, Mo.