The Paradise

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Jenny
Lively Laner

The Paradise

Post by Jenny »

Can someone tell me what happened last night - fell asleep and missed the last half hour.
Mad Chick

Re: The Paradise

Post by Mad Chick »

Oh no! It was such a good ending too...

The body of the barber man was found in the river, Arthur the delivery boy told Dudley he had seen Jonas and barber (sorry can't remember his name) leave in a carriage. Dudley told Moray what Arthur had seen and Moray admitted he knew all about it. Jonas was last seen leaving The Paradise late at night so as not to bring gossip to Moray.

Miss Audrey snogged Denise's uncle for old times sake.

Pauline was last seen with a handsome new employee who may possibly just sweep her off her feet.

And on the main event...

Moray told Katherine he couldn't marry her and he was in love with Denise. Katherine replied that he WOULD marry her as his infatuation with a shop girl would pass. Denise told moray they couldn't be together as it would mean losing The Paradise as Lord Glendenning owned the freehold - but they would always have the memories and know that they love each other. The day of the wedding dawned, the bells were ringing and everyone was ready. Moray was just about to leave to get married but started running through the store looking for Denise. Eventually he found her outside, ran into her arms and they kissed and hugged... The End

{hug} {hug} {hug}
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Jenny
Lively Laner

Post by Jenny »

Big thank you Mad Chick
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

I want to know what happened after :? Could be a new series in the pipeline >fi<
LYN
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

I've been watching this series repeated on a TV channel called Drama (I think it may be a new channel, or at the least for Sky) and been thoroughly enjoying it )t'
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

Not watched this, but the ads for it look interesting. I watch the Drama channel, for classic Eastenders, weekdays. There is also a Drama plus one also.
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

aishakali wrote: 14 Nov 2012, 14:25 I want to know what happened after :? Could be a new series in the pipeline >fi<
I guess after 9 years (quote from old post) that a sequel didn't follow. Shame, because it seemed to end abruptly and unfinished - lots of things were building up to something about to happen and then a lame ending which was a contrast to the excellent series up to that point.