The Apprentice

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

The Apprentice

Post by Richard »

Is our future in their hands?

This evening they were sent to Dover

One didn't know where Dover was and another thought it was where you caught a boat for Ireland.

Blimey :-D :-D :-D

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
p.penn

Re: The Apprentice

Post by p.penn »

And the bloke in charge of the boys looked like Dick Dastardly {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

I've just watched the third episode. What they don't seem to grasp is that at this stage of the game they should be working with each other as a team, because as part of the winning team they all get to stay to the next round. They are too busy working independently, trying to get recognition for their own efforts, and discrediting others to give themselves the edge. Bitching to score points will be their downfall.

Ilona
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

If I was on it at least you'd hear the sentence which just about a few hundred people have thrown at me as a joke over the years.....

...."Cannon, you're fired".

Richard :-D
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
urbanchicks
Longlasting Laner

Post by urbanchicks »

Sugar should be fired!

Maggie.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

I love this programme, they do make me laugh. Trying to sell fish in a vegan restaurant {rofwl}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

I'm sure I say it every season but this year's contestants really do seem to be the worst ever! Where is Dover, do you think we might be going to Ireland?! I spend most of the programme shouting at the tv - great for relieving any pent-up frustration & stress :-D
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
KathJ
Longlasting Laner

Post by KathJ »

They are so dippy yike* I wonder if they cringe at what they've said when they watch it back. Probably not {rofwl}
Kath xx

Mum to my beautiful girls Lucy, Holly, Rosie, Hettie, Polly, Ruby, Lily, Penny, Gracie, Maisie, Molly, Evie and my gorgeous boy Toby

RIP my beautiful Ranger, Roxy, Bluebelle, Poppy, Speckle, Daisy and Honey xxxx
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Henrietta appeared tonight modelling see you in the dark yellow jackets. Never team decided to try and sell them at the pet show (sense at last). Heny also appeared on the Your'e Fired show, silly man didn't even have a towel on his lap dosent he know girls like to poo! I have never seen such a still hen though????
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Just caught up, episode 5 watched. I like the Fired programme following it, Jack Dee is so funny. I can watch this while I am sewing because it doesn't require you to keep your eyes glued to the screen. You can follow it by listening. Not sure who is going to win, can't see that any of the contestants are outstanding.
Ilona
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Whoa three gone tonight! What an inspiration McGinn is even though he cant paint for toffee and shelves were definetly not his forte!

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Anyone still watching? The childrens parties were hysterical! Why would you not order a chocolate cake from a firm that dealt with allergies etc instead of scaring the boys mother half to death?

Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

Yes I'm still watching.The parties thing was a fiasco. I don't think that woman had an allergy, I think they just told her to say that to make it more difficult. It was all a bit daft.

I see that Scott Saunders has quit, he walked off in a huff after AS gave him a good telling off. They are supposed to be showing the scene on the next show.
Ilona
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Oh, that's spoilt that one then {rofwl}
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

I always read who got fired in the papers online, before I watch the programme. Sorry if I spoiled it for you, it's only a game, not like a real whodunnit drama. {rofwl}
Ilona