Celebrity Master Chef

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Celebrity Master Chef

Post by albertajune »

I have really enjoyed this series which ends on Wednesday. Such talent from the celebs and no idea who will win it. Who else has watched?
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Re: Celebrity Master Chef

Post by lancashire lass »

albertajune wrote: Who else has watched?

me! (sorry for the late response, I've only just seen this thread)

I always find Celebrity Masterchef more interesting than Masterchef or Professional Masterchef, probably because as celebrities they have a more entertainment contribution than the others. However, Vicky Pattison got a little on my nerves with hugging everyone - I could understand it when as contestants they started to bond as the final drew closer, but it was with everyone and you could see some people (especially John Torode) were uncomfortable with it.

Neil Ruddock's final dishes looked so much more professional than his earlier dishes in the competition but I think in the end Greg Rutherford was a worthy winner.
albertajune
Legendary Laner

Post by albertajune »

Agree with all you say LL. All cooked so well in the final but Greg has been consistent throughout. A very worthy winner and such a lovely personality. )like(
I am now a widow and live with my memories.
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Post by lancashire lass »

anyone else watching latest Celebrity Master Chef?

I know these series are filmed well in advance of showing, but one scene outdoors was shot while snowing!