Supernatural (final Season 15)

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Supernatural (final Season 15)

Post by lancashire lass »

Not many people are Supernatural fans so I'll understand if this topic doesn't generate much interest - I've watched all 14 seasons with the strong possibility that the 15th was never going to be aired on UK tv so was quite surprised to find that it will be after all. Maybe the Covid pandemic has hit filming of other hit series and people are fed up of repeats so someone thought it might be an idea to include it this year.

Anyway, in case you are a fan, it is being aired on the 4Music tv channel starting on Friday 23rd October (I eventually found the channel on my Sky tv box but seems an odd one to air a series that has been iconic - maybe interest in it has waned so much after such a long run that only dedicated fans are likely to watch) There are only 13 episodes this time. And then it will be all over, sigh.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Re: Supernatural (final Season 15)

Post by Richard »

Oooo, spooooky !!

I find those make you jump moments scary.

I do enjoy BBC's 'Ghosts' though, very well produced with super scripts.

Richard )t' )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Re: Supernatural (final Season 15)

Post by lancashire lass »

Funny enough I have recently been watching a lot of reality ghost series (like Most Haunted and Paranormal rather than fiction) A lot of it is boring or they have someone who screams at the slightest noise which I find very annoying, but now and again something happens that makes you wonder. There is a bit of a cynic in me however, which makes me question if they are genuine but it is entertaining.