Films on You Tube

Discuss relevant News,TV Programmes and any good reads
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Films on You Tube

Post by Spreckly »

There is little to interest me on the TV at present. Tonight there are two programmes, but I am not a sports lover, nor a serial lover, so my choice is limited. I do enjoy the recent spate of programmes about the Royal Family, although some are repeats. Therefore I trawl You Tube to find something remotely worth watching.

Last night I watched "Our Day Out" about a school party visiting a castle in Wales and two other venues.

I have previously watched "Morning Glory", "How Green was my Valley","The Citadel", "To serve them all my days" and have "Up the Junction", "Come next Spring" and "The Rank and File" on my to do list.

Any recommendations?
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: Films on You Tube

Post by sandy »

Do you get Drama? I think its on freeview...The Coroner on there is very good I also love rewatching Hidihi and Keeping up Appearances. Hetty Wainthrop is so dated but good.I dont do You Tube but there are some good shows on the freeview channels away from the main ones
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Re: Films on You Tube

Post by Spreckly »

Yes Sandy, I do get Drama, in fact I watch more Freeview than the standard programmes. Some things I plan to watch on BBC, ITV, etc are not aired until nine in the evening, and I invariably end up asleep before the end.