Its another newbie to chooks for you +f+

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
LittleBrownFrog
Legendary Laner

Re: Its another newbie to chooks for you +f+

Post by LittleBrownFrog »

Looking good so far :-D
"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder..." Thoreau.

Little Blue Egg
Learner Laner

Post by Little Blue Egg »

Woohoo champion the link worked theres hope for the run yet :-D
manda

Post by manda »

Looks like a great start )app( )app(
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Well done on a great start, having a walk in run makes all the difference! I've just got one after crawling around bent double for since getting my hens. It also means you can add lots of perches etc of different heights to entertain them
Your 3 girls will have a great time in there )t' Looking forward to seeing the pics when it's finished
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Little Blue Egg
Learner Laner

Post by Little Blue Egg »

Thanks everyone for your comments we had a lot of fun putting it together.

It feels like its actually happening now as well, should a person be this excited, I'm not sure its good for you ha ha

Will keep you posted. I am really enjoying looking at everyones pics they have given me some real inspiration over the last 12 months of planning so thank you
manda

Post by manda »

Absolutely you should be this excited )grin2( ....just make sure you get all your house work and any other stuff out of the way cause when they arrive you'll get nothing done!! :-D
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny