About the Sticky MEMBERS CHICKEN COOP PHOTO'S above

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

About the Sticky MEMBERS CHICKEN COOP PHOTO'S above

Post by Richard »

Many of you may know that for the last 7 years I have requested you use Photobucket to post pictures.
So have countless other Forums, Newspapers, ebay, Amazon etc.

In their truly out of order wisdom, Photobucket suddenly and with no warning said 'if you want to see your pictures pay from £5 to £50 per month depending on how many you store..

Therefore many pictures which were embedded through a link, now look like this..

[center]Image[/center]

I'm afraid I cannot do a thing about this and rather than leave countless squares as above, I have gone through all the Pictures thread and deleted any from Photobucket.

This has brought the number of posted threads with photos down from 300 to about 130, losing some 500 photos in the process.

Most posts were by members who are no longer regular visitors.
If your photos have gone and you get a chance, please try and post again using the methods in 'Forum How to's + Notifications.

Sincere apologies, but out of my control.

Richard

PS. Some do still work. I think it was where Members only had a few photos with Photobucket.
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome