rehome filmed

Discuss, share and chat about all things relating to keeping Chickens including health issues
sandy
Legendary Laner

rehome filmed

Post by sandy »

We did a rehome for bhwt on jan 11 , the hens were from a battery farm but were in surprisingly good feather condition which was a bit of a shame as the bbc came to film us yike* They were filming for over 3 and half hours , we were going to have. spot on our local tv channel on the monday night. My godaughter was so excited(she is part of our rehoming team and very good at it too) she told all her friends...and then we had the news we would be on the facing book page for the local station, a whole 2 minutes! It was quite good but Tianna wasnt shown and thank god not me which was quite impossible anyway as i scuttled away and cleaned out the crates
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Re: rehome filmed

Post by KarenE »

A film crew????

Ahem - let me get my wig straight and I'll be ready for my close up, Mr De Mille!!!

Dory Grey
Born to be a star
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper