Stace's Chooks

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
stace
Legendary Laner

Re: Stace's Chooks

Post by stace »

I think Alice has EYP, as she is now walking and standing like a penguin {cry} She is still eating and drinking bless her, i carry her from the nest box now, as all we can do i think is keep her comfortable. She was out in the lovely sunshine yesterday and was still pecking around, but she cant run very well.

Jess will be so distraught if anything happens to her. We go away at 4am tomorrow morning until Sunday, my poor son is worried that something will happen to her whilst we are gone, what can i do? I have told him what he has to do just to keep her comfy

See you when i get back folks {hug}
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Stace go on your hols knowing you have done the very best you can and we are sending lots of >fi< that she will get well
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Oh Bev, sorry to hear about Alice {cry}

As Sandy says, you've done all you can and we're also crossing all our paws >fi< she'll pull through {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
sarabee
Legendary Laner

Post by sarabee »

{hug}
Sara

"Harm no living thing"

Brilliant hubbie, 2 great teenagers, Sasha the elderly dog and Fin, the evil but loveable cat! 3 chickens; Dottie, Gaia, and Buttercup
Night night Rhoda xx
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Well i am glad to say that Alice has improved whilst i was away . She is eating/drinking and her tail at the moment is up )t' I am not sure how long it will last, but at the moment things are looking good )t'

2 bantams still broody, and the boys are now fighting, nothing nasty but they chase each other around all the time, they are funny really bless em!

It's a lovely sunny but cold morning they have corn to keep them warm, and nice clean straw today, all is good {hug}

Thank you all for your kind wishes for my little girl {hug&kiss}
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

Glad Alice is feeling better )t'
LYN
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

So glad Alice is doing better Bev, that must be a relief for you :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Stace so glad to hear your Alice is better )t'
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Glad she's better Bev )t' hope your naughty boys play nicely and don't need to be put on the naughty step {warn}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
sarabee
Legendary Laner

Post by sarabee »

Glad Alice is feeling better )t'
Sara

"Harm no living thing"

Brilliant hubbie, 2 great teenagers, Sasha the elderly dog and Fin, the evil but loveable cat! 3 chickens; Dottie, Gaia, and Buttercup
Night night Rhoda xx
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Well Billy Bob went to his new home yesterday, i do so miss the little chap, but he has gone to a lovely farm where there are lots of girls and plenty of room. I have not heard Titch crow at all today, and everyone seems happy. So a happy ending for us there.

Alice is still fine, although does tend to fluff up a bit at times, but she is still eating/drinking ok and does not seem to have lost weight. )t'
Bev xx

Mrs B

Post by Mrs B »

Good to her that Alice is doing well and that Billy has found a lovely new home. )t' {hug}
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

glad things are going well stace and that your little lad has a great home )t' {hug}
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Good news about Billy )t' and so glad little Alice better bless her

stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

All girls and Titch are fine. Gave them a good clean this morning, as although my son does it whilst i am away, he never does it like i do. What will happen when we are away for 10 days in June anyone's guess :? As long as they are fed watered, he is not keen on the cleaning really.

Have to get more supplies in later think i might send Pete today as we have to get Kate's at the same time
Bev xx