Hen pals meet up number 6

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
sandy
Legendary Laner

Re: Hen pals meet up number 6

Post by sandy »

Karen no pm >coc< perhaps you can text me? Need to go to Kittys first so Kitty can see if Gibby and Lottie will get on. Pub sounds good not sure yet what time will arrive though, maybe book for 130 ish? of course not sure what traffic will be like.
Anyways looking forward to meeting your girlies :-D
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/

KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

what a pain. I've been sending pms but they are just staying in my outbox and not being sent. I'll text you with my address Sandy & can you pass it on to Bob? I don't have his contact details. It might be a few textx as I was giving you directions too

Kitty - do you still have my addresdsd & directions? It should be in an old pm if you've kept it
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Post by bikesandbirdsbob »

Well , I have been busy. Will be coming . Never miss it.
If Sandy lets me know a time I will ring her from work.
Feed for hens , any requirements will bring up (up to half a ton weight limit.....)
see you soon.
Bob
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Bob & Kitty, check your messages - Sandy got her pm now so yours should be there too
Let me know what time you're likely to get here. I'll book us a table for 2pm & we can have tea at mine if earlier
Karen
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Sounds good to me )like( Bob if you dont find your pm text/ring me and ill give you details.My mission......a cuddle with Dory {rofwl}
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce

bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

No messages , I will ring Sandy and get the address etc.
Bob
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

Karen I dont have your details anymore & the pm still hasnt got to me. Dont worry, Sandy is coming here first with Lottie, I can get details from her. I will probably stay here for a while to keep an eye on Gibs & Lottie then, (hopefully) meet you all for lunch. Where are we booked? is it that old post office cafe near you?
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Fork and Knife all at the ready ....
Bob
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Hi kitty - no worries, come straight to The Star - it's the pub in Geddington opposite the cross. I've booked us a table at 2pm

Bob, there's just 5 of us - I think you were asking
Karen
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Bob, head to The Star and park in the car park at the back - NN14 1AD if you have satnav. Table booked for 2pm, phone Sandy if you get here earlier
Karen
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

I think there's ony 4 now as Sandy's friend isnt coming.
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Thank you all , a lovely day , especially Gramham for the walk around the church , really interesting place and worth the visit on its own.
Poky is just like the writings , a lovely hen with good friend s to go with her .
Thanks for entertaining us so well.
Bob
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

Lovely to see you all again, sorry it was such a short visit for me - and I didnt get to see your new chooks Karen. I shall have to come back another day!
--Immanuel Kant
sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

bobs deserts... a lot more than Bob,KarenE and Kitla ate

sandy
Legendary Laner

Post by sandy »

Bob thanks so much for lugging all those bags so far and thanks so much for the million eggs which all made it home safely :-D My family and friends are pleased to be tryin Bobs eggs since they have heard so much about you. Bob remind me again what is in the sack marked pototoes >coc< i have filled my tubs with corn and pellets so havent opened the bag yet. Thankyou Bob for the lovely meal
Karen and Graham thanks for your lovely hospitality, please note other people i did not Grab Dorey, i gently lifted her up, i am quite experienced at that after lifting hundred of hens, haha mission accomplished. I want to move to Geddington, what a lovely place and what a lovely garden and house you have Karen )like( You know sitting in your garden i actual felt really tranquil and that feeling happens very rarely. Lovely to meet the henpals and now the big downside yike*
All the photos i took on my camera are there on my camera but when i try and download onto computer all photos previoulsy on there come down but not those!!! i have some lovely videos and photos of Dory and gang {cry} Julie anne tried to download them but even she is flummoxed.
Kitty was lovely to meet Bill and his girls and the famous little Giblet, Dory please note Bill was quite happy to be picked up and what a handsome boy he is.
I have popped a note on your diary so you know if the situation becomes too much i will come and get her but as we all know intros are hit and miss and poor little Gibby has to discover new things with her other senses so fingers crossed.
Bb said Sept....no no no cant wait that long but you may have to wait that long for photos!
Nearly forgot, Kitty the placemat is beautiful..may be downing the wine tomorrow night after more invesstigation of lost photos {rofwl}