HENPALS MUMMIES & DADDIES

Start your own thread and let us follow you through the year
sandy
Legendary Laner

HENPALS MUMMIES & DADDIES

Post by sandy »

A good christmas to you all, lets all try and meet up in the 20's....
Kitty, Bob and Karen foto p's did a booboo so expect to hear from me via post in the new year.
The Pink Ladies..Audrey,Ingrid-Bergman,Madeleline,Norma-Jean,Dora,Janice,Jo,Robyn,Chrissy and Joyce
The Peds…Mork,Mindy,Bell,Saphire &
Vorky ,Blueped,Ginger,Ninger &Linky

Sunny Clucker was ere July 12-21 2012
Sunny Clucker was ere July 6 2016 to Sept 9th 2017
Sunny Clucker is here , rehomed Aug 18th 2018/

bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Re: HENPALS MUMMIES & DADDIES

Post by bikesandbirdsbob »

Hi love it .
Meet you as soon as I can , back at work and not loving it .Not even a shift under my belt yet.
XXX
Bob
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Sorry for the radio silence, had a very busy Christmas and have been ill all the way through }hairout{

But belated Happy New Year to you all, and thanks for the Dory magnet Sandy. She is definitely getting delusions of grandeur, being on all these chicken related 'doings' :-D
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper
kitla
Legendary Laner

Post by kitla »

same here Karen, we all had the flu thing before xmas (even the poor baby), better now, but I'm a bit preoccupied with worrying about my sister & her family who live in Australia, in the Blue mountains & Batemans Bay. Still safe but constantly on my mind.
"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant
bikesandbirdsbob
Legendary Laner

Post by bikesandbirdsbob »

Hi , a rich country but I think we should do all to help out of our emergency aid funding the Government like throwing away .
Bob
KarenE
Legendary Laner

Post by KarenE »

Hope your sister stays safe Kitty, it's an horrific thing over there. I can't even think of the animals, it's heartbreaking.
Karen
Alpha chick to: Smudge, Matisse and Bluebell
Chief servant to Marley the cat
Remembering Weeps, Rexie, Sage, Cassie, Toffee, Captain Gabby, Commander Nugget, Ronnie, Juno, Special Poetry and Reading Casper, Tigger, Tophenanall Rembrandt, Chestnut, Tiddly, Willow, Mango, Coco, Dorian Grey and Pokey.
Also my lost furries Charlie and Jasper