The 2012 Diaries

Forgot what happened last year - maybe it's here!!
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

The 2012 Diaries

Post by Richard »

This category has been extremely popular over the last three years with many joining in, lot's of idea's, lot's of help and more.

[center]Image[/center]

So, here we go for 2012.

Please title your Diary thread something like 'Your name's 2012 Diary', that way, when 2012 comes to an end it's easier to look up the year after and so on.

So, we're starting it off a bit earlier than usual, but I'm sure that many have ideas and plan's for this year and would like to tell us now, maybe based on last year's goods and bads - then we'll see how it all progress's through the year.

Maybe you're busy building a new Shed, or doing a bit of landscaping even.

Whatever, have a great growing year and don't forget that in Autumn we will once again be having our annual Virtual Vegetable Growing Show!

Richard )t'

ALL 2011 THREADS HAVE BEEN MOVED INTO THE VEGETABLE GARDENING CATEGORY
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: The 2012 Diaries

Post by Benny&Co »

Thanks Richard )t' I for one learn't heaps from all the lovely friendly folks on here last year and here's hoping I'll do better this year {hug} :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Stef
Legendary Laner

Re: The 2012 Diaries

Post by Stef »

Yay! I am sooooooooooooooo excited!
1 dumbo rat still without a name; 2 top eared rats Octavia and Ursula
1 Rhode Rock, 1 Sussex Star, 1 Blue Ranger - The New Monochrome Set

My crafty blog, it's Frugal too http://relovedremnants.blogspot.co.uk/