Sues Vegetable Diary 2012

Forgot what happened last year - maybe it's here!!
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Re: Sues Vegetable Diary 2012

Post by Richard »

You've done so well.

I wish I could follow yours and other Members examples by keeping the Diaries up to date through the year.

Richard )t' )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
little brown hen
Legendary Laner

Post by little brown hen »

Thank you Richard. Its been fun recording visits to the allotment this year. The weather has been so foul, but we have food in the freezer, and cabbage,swede and leeks still in the ground to keep us going till we can start planting and producing food again next year.
I went to take chicken waste from the chicken run today to try and soak up some of the wet. I discovered mouse droppings in my tea shed, and discovered they've been eating the bar of soap! Had a bit of a clean up, and hid the soap in a tin. The mouse had eaten one of my tea towels and made a nest of it too. I do feel a bit sorry for it. I hope it finds somewhere warm to sleep tonight, hopefully not my shed.
Heres looking forward to keeping a diary in 2013. Happy New Year everyone!
Mum to Sox and Boo,and hens, Bramble,
Belle,Bourbon,Holly,Ivy, May and June
RIP Daisy my cat,and Spice, Clara, Alice, Biscuit, Cookie Clarice and Henrietta. Over rainbow bridge, but never forgotten.
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Happy new year to you to LBH, sounds like your little mouse will have very clean teeth! {rofwl}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen