H4H sponsor quick catch up

Ex-Battery Rescue Info, Other hens needing homes & Hens wanted
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

H4H sponsor quick catch up

Post by Annie »

Sorry I have just realised I started this off in the wrong place back at the start but it seems to make sense to carry on here so just a quick update.
Thank you to all of you who have helped H4H by volunteering to sponsor a hen, there is no time limit so anyone can join in at any time by pm'ing me.
For those that are already signed up can I say the next communication will either be a birthday card if the birthday is before Christmas or the Christmas card if that falls first.
At Christmas, the card will have an update as to what is happening at H4H, hopefully by then I will have glossy pics to enclose too.
I have told Kathryn that the 1st 25 people to sign up for sponsorship, I will cover the cost of postage and cards to ensure that she receives the full £5 donation, after that I will have to see how successful it becomes.
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful

tamk23
Legendary Laner

Re: H4H sponsor quick catch up

Post by tamk23 »

:oops: so sorry I've not paid the money yet. Had an awful week last week as my cat had to be put to sleep. Got to help the school with swimming in a mo so will pay the money tonight xx
Tammy xxx

Mum to two girls Violet and Iris and Hubby! 7 chickens, Easter, Bunny, Daisy, Tulip, Primrose, Buttercup, Snowdrop, 2 silkie chicks Teddy & Rainbow. 1 cat, Gromit. 2 gerbils cheese and onion, 2 guinea pigs Bangers & Mash and my Min Pin puppy Betty. RIP my little Casserole, Hotpot & Stew x Goodnight to my wonderful cat Chance and my wonderful dog Hamish xx
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

Sorry about your poor cat Tammy, no worries just pay when you have a moment x
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
aishakali
Legendary Laner

Post by aishakali »

:-D That means a birthday card from a beautiful oldie hen, and a beautiful oldie dog from the Dogs trust. My 2 favourite animals )t'
LYN
julie62
Legendary Laner

Post by julie62 »

It's a lovely idea Annie, hope it's a big success )t'
Julie

“cockerels may crow but it's the hen that lays the egg."
aceface
Legendary Laner

Post by aceface »

I cant wait to receive the first card in October this is such a good cause and I have been reading about Kathryn in my magazine she does a wonderful job ,it feels good to be able to support her all the way up there in Scotland )t' )t'

pity she is so far away I would love to visit her set up and meet my little sponsor boy and girl {hug}
[center]HELPING THE LITTLE BROWN GIRLS OF THIS WORLD FIND FOREVER HOMES
Humble chicken maid to a happy little flock
Frankii Whippers leading the way with Dorey,Prila(aka Mrs Brown),Ann-a-Lou Greta, Delphine my adorable silkie,my twin girls Lana and Boudica (aka The Jedward Twins ) ,Augustine Eizabeth(aka Pippy), Rheima, Marnie and Fleur aka little miss chatterbox[/center]

Still loving and missing Skinnie Minnie and Queenie xx

Marlene you taught me how to live and laugh again xx

Isabella my darling top hen ,you stole my heart xx

Porscha my sweet little girl ,you left so suddenly xx
Luna
Longlasting Laner

Post by Luna »

It's my daughter, Elsie's birthday today :-D Waiting for her this morning amongst her messages were two cards; one from Minnie and one from Limpy, both with personal messages to her and an update on how they are. She was absolutely thrilled.

Thanks for the cards which arrived yesterday so she could open them today before school - very thoughtful.

I'd urge anyone who's still thinking about whether to sponsor a hen (or cockerel) on behalf of someone to do it - it does bring a smile to their faces )t'
Jo x
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."
Atticus Finch in 'To Kill a Mockingbird' by Harper Lee
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

So glad the cards arrived for your daughters birthday, I did think Limpy and Minnie sent rather nice messages {rofwl}

Thanks for your support Luna x
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

Can I just ask politely if anyone hasn't paid their sponsorship , would you please do so soon ?
It is difficult for me to keep a check on things as obviously the payments go straight to Homes4Hens

Thanks so much.