Sheep - Nothing interesting

All free living creatures around our Homes & Gardens - enjoying helping them helping us
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Sheep - Nothing interesting

Post by Richard »

Took this photo on the way home one day last week. Seemed a nice composition!

[center]Image[/center]
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: Sheep - Nothing interesting

Post by Annie »

If it's not interesting Richard, why didyou post it twice ? +f+ {rofwl}
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

Not as pretty as our little black sheep in the field over the road. I have just watched a little lamp jump up in the air. Five lambs altogether, none for two days, and the rest are hopefully in lamb. Fifteen ewes and the tup altogether, three have lambed so far, so twelve more to go.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

That's nice spreckers.

Usually the above field has all the babs in but this year the Farmer's obviously using a ield somewjhere else.

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Homemade
Legendary Laner

Post by Homemade »

Those are really shaggy sheep!
Quand je serai vieille je vais vivre en France
Sunny Clucker, she came, she saw, she moved on!
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Wonderful Richard, thank you for sharing :-D
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

That is a really nice piccie, Richard and thanks for posting. I like sheep. LOL

We had 8 Rams in the paddocks here before the horses came home and I didnt know anything about Rams!! I soon learnt though when they kept getting out, although the owner said they wouldnt when he came to look round. I very quickly learnt not to stand in the way of them when trying to get them back in the field. Just a pity the farmer did not tell me about sheep nuts in a bucket till he took them away though!
mrs boodles
Legendary Laner

Post by mrs boodles »

Super photo Richard, I love sheep, used to have a little `flock' of orphan lambs when lived on farm, believe it or not they all had different bleats and I could tell you who it was without looking. had an adult one called flora that used to come to back door every morning for a bottle of milk. The majority of them were courtesy of tourists and walkers who saw lambs asleep did`nt realize the mum had left them while she fed so they just picked them up and bought them to us. Also had one that a dog had chewed, (lived) and one that had got a load of maggots all round the neck (treatment Milk straight from cow onto neck, lamb survived)
I just think sheep are great. (along with ferrets {rofwl} )