veg you hate!

Recipes, Cooking tips and maybe some 'Home Made' secrets !
seahorse
Legendary Laner

Post by seahorse »

My cousins wife cant stand cucumber or melon either. So when they come up for a meal I have to be care ful what I produce. her hubby is fussy with veg too, nightmare pair!!! The only things we dont get to eat are aubergines and courgettes...the rest, no problemo (f+
Looove chucks!
lucky clucker
Lively Laner

Post by lucky clucker »

i absolutly,wholeheartedly,vehemently(get the pic) H*A*T*E swede yike* ,it actually makes me want to hurl just talking about it.Mum if your reading this mashing it up with carrots and butter didn't help,sunday lunch was torchure(?)!Love,love,love sprouts and everything else though )t' (f+
morph
Longlasting Laner

Post by morph »

Seahorse - when I come over to IOM - I don't want a cucumber sandwich with a melon juce (f+

They're the only 2 things I don't like - funny how someone else is the same though - they're very similar in my opinion!
Small steps lead to big changes
seahorse
Legendary Laner

Post by seahorse »

Okay Morph, no cucumber or melon for you! I always buy one cucumber for us and another for the snails, they looove it! The colonel is also partial to the cucumber in my sarnies (f+ plus anything else that might be going for free...such a love. He sat in the shed doorway today nodding off and Patrick had nodded off too in his chair, so sweet , they say you get like your pets! )j;
Looove chucks!