Egg mayo sarnies

Recipes, Cooking tips and maybe some 'Home Made' secrets !
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: Egg mayo sarnies

Post by Benny&Co »

I don't mind if they're a bit warm, must admit. Usually because I'm too impatient to wait! {rofwl}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

I really dont like egg white very much , so when making eggy sarnies am very wasteful and chop the white ends off. Then mash it up with added spring onion and black pepper.
I always run my finger round the the bowl I use to mix it up in - thats the best bit.
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
manda

Post by manda »

I love 'em!! Warm, cold ..whatever (usually warm because I'm impatient as well )sh )

I tend to make them while the hubby is out as he really can't stand the smell...really can't stand it....unless he's annoyed me then.... )de: )grin2(
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
saint-spoon

Post by saint-spoon »

Warm egg Mayo are fine (especially if done with toast) but I prefer them cold, cress is a must, either that or a good dash of tabasco if there is no cress to hand. I have not tried anchovies but will give it a go as I like a dash of Thai fish sauce in a soft boiled egg, even if it is a cold soft boiled egg. )t'

I love a good dollop of egg mayo on a salad as well.
Bah Humbug
LisaB

Post by LisaB »

I always had it straight out the fridge, couldn't even handle it shop bought, wasn't cold enough!
I'm not usually "funny" with food, but warm egg mayo is definitely a no no!