Coronation Quiche

Recipes, Cooking tips and maybe some 'Home Made' secrets !
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Coronation Quiche

Post by Spreckly »

There are a few sites with Coronation Quiche recipes on the internet, and I decided to have a go. I bought the ingredients, apart from fresh Tarragon, this morning when I did my weekly shopping trip.

The frozen flaky pastry is de-frosting on the kitchen worktop, after hacking away with a large carving knife to separate the two blocks. The surplus one is in the freezer.

I shall be freezing the quiche once it is baked, to eat during the Coronation Ceremony. Also I shall be purchasing some foods I do not normally buy to eat also.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Re: Coronation Quiche

Post by Mo »

Enjoy your Coronation picnic.
We watched the last one on our next door neighbour's telly as we didn't have one.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

The quiche is now in the freezer waiting for the big day. It took longer than the given time to set in the oven though.
silverback
Legendary Laner

Post by silverback »

Hi Spreckly,
Keep the chair warm!, I will be round to try a piece of that quiche and make sure it's up to the usual standard!! )eat(
I am old and wise, because I was young and stupid!.
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

Whose standard, Silverback? My sons always rag me about my cooking. Before I married Ted, my youngest son kindly informed him that "she always burns the carrots".