Confession of a cat mum..

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Bleach and carotts???? its not even as though one smells remotely like the other! I think I'd rather have a cat bouncing around on a carrot than a dog plastering him/herself in fox 'doo doo' or rotting fish.. both of which ours just love to do..
I had a labrador years back who found a very very dead sheep - (bits of wool, bone and gagging slime) and just had to roll in it.. it took weeks to get the smell of him!!
Tigger our mum cat, is at the moment in love with a dirty wheelbarrow and refusing to come out, there must be some smell in there and she's having a great time rolling around in it..
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
Johnhson
Site Admin

Post by Johnhson »

We've had two tabbies who used our toilet, until they splashed. Taught me to leave the lid down as she who must be obeyed had told me for years before!

Thank goodness your tuppence was OK in the end - I'd have been hysterical. Oops - sorry, I'm a big butch bloke, so I'd have been a little concerned :oops:
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Nope.. Hysterical is a pretty good response to that situation.. not very helpful but very understandable!!
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein