Bar Charts

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
Effie
Legendary Laner

Bar Charts

Post by Effie »

It's just 'cos I'm nosy, but I was doing bar charts with Y7 and I did a survey of which pets they have ^b:

Including myself, there were 32 of us and 5 of us had chooks - I think that's brill )c(

Mind you, it does make all us chicken keepers a bit ordinary :shock: I was enjoying thinking I was special )t'
" -zere isn't much to do 'ere, unless you like cooking and chickens!"
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Post by Lilo-Lil »

Didn`t you know that all chicken-keepers are special? It`s the non-owners that arnt!

I keep finding fellow chicken fans in the strangest of places: The lady who works in the estate agents which sold my mum`s house, the guy who came to repair the boiler at work, and the lady who served me in Tesco`s yesterday are just some of my recent ones!

And anyone who does maths with year 7 is very special )t'
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

I have found the most unlikely people keep/have kept chickens! )t'

And then there are those who just look at me like I have lost the plot! :shock:
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

I am special, and I don't have chickens. :-D

Ilona
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

I thought I was backward, didn't know what Y7 was, so googled it and it came up with...

Y7 = Enlisted Sterile Pharmacy Specialty

I then thought what on earth has that whatever it is, to do with bar charts and chickens.

It was then, after looking further down, I found it also referred to Year 7 !

You youngsters !!!! In our day it was, after 11 plus, 1st Year and up to 6.

Oh well, put me in a field to graze :shock:

Richard
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Richard you are not alone - my eldest is 20 and youngest 16 and I still have to convert back to old school years to comprehend which year they are in - year 7 = 1st year seniors, year 5 = 3rd year juniors and so on :?

I'll join you out to pasture........... or with the dinosaurs :-D
Gwenoakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Gwenoakes »

Wait for me Kate Egg and Richard. I am one of the oldies too and I remember the 11 plus and can even remember when/where I took it.
Will leave you all to wonder whether I passed it though 8) Sorry went off topic.
All people are special, but some including people who keep chickens are even more special I think. (f+