What's the wierdest thing he eats?

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
Julia
Longlasting Laner

What's the wierdest thing he eats?

Post by Julia »

My Ginger cat loves peanuts and he's quite fussy, he likes the roasted monkey nuts in their shells best.

He also likes mashed potato and will shew it for ages as if it's a peice of stringy beef. :?

What does your pet like that's a bit odd?
Free hens are happy hens. Chicken centreparcs now complete! The girls love it.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

My ginger cat likes grapes and oranges :shock:
And last week he nearly bit my hand off trying to get to my roasted butternut squash and chilli soup :shock: :shock:

Maybe all ginger cats are a bit loopy )j;

Lucy x
chickenchaser
Legendary Laner

Post by chickenchaser »

My mums black and white cat loved cucumber :shock:

If she left one on the side overnight, it would be chewed to bits and half eaten by morning (f+
Jackie xx
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

My neighbour told me that my cat ate a mince pie that she had left out for the birds just after Christmas. I found it hard to believe as he is so fussy, but she was adamant :?
Julia
Longlasting Laner

Post by Julia »

Good grief!!!

My cat is strating to sound almost normal!!! :shock:
Free hens are happy hens. Chicken centreparcs now complete! The girls love it.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

I have carefully not introduced this cat to marmite, as Socks used to be all over me if I was eating any. He'd steal it out of my hand (or mouth almost).
I suppose I should 'sit up to the table properly', then it wouldn't be a problem.
Lilo-Lil
Legendary Laner

Post by Lilo-Lil »

My old ginger tom loved cheese and onion crisps, particulary Pringles! He became so addicted I had to stop buying them.

Freddie loves tomato soup, mayo and crisps too. He also likes tinned chappie dog food ???

Lily eats anything put in front of her, whether it is legal or stolen! She would rather eat the dogs` dried food than her own. But she does think she is a dog!

Colin kills for cheese, ham and mayo, pref all in the same sarnie. He will pull the cheese or ham out of the end you are not eating from.
Neutered pets are happy pets! Please spay or neuter your pets. There are thousands in rescue waiting for loving homes, and not enough people to take them on.
chickenchaser
Legendary Laner

Post by chickenchaser »

My ginger tom Garfield loves anything in a sandwich. I think it started because he is very greedy and wants to try anything I eat just in case. He loves the butter and doesn't mind what's on top, not even jam :? (f+

I can't sit down with a sarnie these days without him clawing my leg til I give him a bit.
Jackie xx
Babycakes
Legendary Laner

Post by Babycakes »

Jessdog will eat pretty much anything that Grace shares with her - including fruit of all sorts.
My mum's cat Frank loves mints to the point of trying to follow them into your mouth :shock:
Waiting to welcome Sunny Clucker to Northern Ireland!
bluebell
Legendary Laner

Post by bluebell »

Toby (cat) is partial to chips (rare we have them), cheese, dog biscuits and spiders :shock:

He will sit and beg for anything in the Quorn range of products, and surprisingly will turn his nose up at hubby's ham or beef.

Monty dog loves crinkly crisps and peanuts (when he goes to pub), will beg for a carrot and loves frozen peas out of the freezer, will sit and slobber for some!

Jasper is just your usual garbage bin on little short legs and will not turn his nose up at anything :?
http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Helping to give ex-battery hens a fresh start!

http://thevintagebelles.blogspot.co.uk/
wendy

Post by wendy »

If it goes in his mouth Dave eats it !!
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning