pet names!

Dogs, Cats, Fish, Parrots, Horses, ALL Domestic Pets
Dave
Legendary Laner

Post by Dave »

am i getting a reputation
for being sarcastic
cant think why? :shock: :wink: )t'
"The trouble with quotes over the Internet is that you never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
b_cos_1_can

Post by b_cos_1_can »

)j; *kat sniggers* )ot:
TassieDev
Longlasting Laner

Post by TassieDev »

Wow great names, I'm afraid ours aren't so imaginative :oops:

We have three cats:

Pooky (8 years neutered male) - named after Pooky the teddy bear in Garfield. Thinks he's boss cat, and his number one hobby is eating. VERY friendly to us humans, and VERY vocal.

Cosmo (8 years neutered male) - I think we got the idea from Kramer in Seinfeld. Cosmo's generally an extremely laid back cat, but occasionally Pooky's taunting gets him angry and then its heaven help Pooky! In general, he is the gentlest cat toward humans - has never scratched EVER for ANY reason.

Sooty (4 years neutered male) - oh dear how embarrasing! Yes he's black and his name is Sooty! He actually was feral and sort of just appeared one day when we were living on a property in the country for a time. He was completely terrified on humans at first and could not even be inside a building without freaking out (I think he had lived in the bush all his life). He seemed to live in a recently burnt area of bush - which contributed to his being called Sooty. Amazingly he gradually got used to us and now lives in the house with the others just as if he'd done it all his life. He is VERY nervous of strangers understandably.

And ummmm Chikkie the chicken ..... oh dear I really need to think of a good name!!! Another one who 'just wandered in'.
Her picture is already up on the forum elsewhere. :)
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

Lovely cats, our Pat looks like your Sooty.
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

What do you recon......Beethoven??
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

Left to right..... Toffee, Treacle and Tuppence.. :mrgreen:
"Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid"

Albert Einstein
chucky egg
Longlasting Laner

Post by chucky egg »

Willow yeah, Beethoven is a brilliant name. He DOES look rather similar, Its the'hairdo'.....
melons
Legendary Laner

Post by melons »

Oooooo Tina they're g o r g e o u s

Some one with a chicken that looks like that, called him/her Lord Syrup, they also have Lady fig & Princess Tupee, what is she called?

Like the kitties above too Tassiedev, they're very sweet, i think a lot of us have had pets just arrive on the doorstep.
Cheers
mel x
Willow
Legendary Laner

Post by Willow »

I think she's going to be Beethoven.... she's just got 'the look'... )b(

Albert Einstein
wendy

Post by wendy »

Aren't the kittens growing Tina and very beautiful too.

I have Josie German a Shepherd dog about 4, a rescue from Battersea dogs and cats home.

Charlotte a German Spitz 14 years old.

Colin a German Spitz, Charlotte's son, 12 years old

Indiana a 7 year old Congo African Grey parrot.

Coco a 17 years old rescue Congo African Grey Parrot.

and my lovely girls
Marion,
Brenda,
Priscilla,
Janice

The new girls
Glady & Doris.

I also should have two new chickens coming this week, all being well they will be Hilary and Mandy.
Wendy
Last edited by wendy on 22 Nov 2007, 22:13, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
littlefeat
Lively Laner

Post by littlefeat »

we have Rosie lasa x yorkie
Billie, & Button 2 female cats
Milo & Mojo 2 male cats
Ratso & Squeck 2 rats
Thumper, Dunston & Tilly 3 rabbits
Megan, Milly, Maddie & Henrietta 4 heinz 557 chickens
and Lucky and Jo two eggs we hatched 2 weeks ago, that i took out the fridge as my incubator had come and could not wait to use it :oops: they are beautiful and fingers crossed that they are girls,
and we also have tom & jerry & tom and jerry four fish my four year old has named, thats it or my hubby will move out :cry:

littlefeat
at home with 1 dog, 2 rats, 3 rabbits, 6 fish, 4 cats, 8 chickens, 2 kids and 1 hubby
TassieDev
Longlasting Laner

Post by TassieDev »

cute names!! i think my imagination would break trying to name all those animals :razz:
paxo
Lively Laner

Post by paxo »

cats are
crisp as in burnt to a hes fluffy and dark chocolate/black from rspca
piglet the tortie cast not sure where name from but my dog found her in a box when she was a few weeks old
cyril the entire male who one day will be unentire lol every time i make an appoinment he dissapears for a few days hes a stray who was emaciated with a burn on his head who occasionally comes for a cuddle likes to eat all the food and pee everywhere
i must be soft in the head

chucks bisto paxo and noodles
when paxo died i renamed them to steve ( as in mcqueen) and houdini

then they got renamed again as i found them on the street (picture typical council est st) chasing a cat and winning so theyre now ronnie and reggie (kray)

dogs oscar liver and white springer
mim black and white springer as in the witch marvelous mim off sword in the stone disney film

oh and how could i forget the seven puppies who are four weeks today theres a few with names
spot as she only has one black spot
sweep because im sure hes sweep from sooty born again because of the way he squeaks
mini oz after his dad
and pom pom lol thats the only one sold so far and the little girl who its going to named it lol

four ferrets merret (the ferret) chester smokey and bandit
and i think thats it lol
melons
Legendary Laner

Post by melons »

good lord you've got a full house, lucky you )t'
Cheers
mel x
seahorse
Legendary Laner

Post by seahorse »

pet names...... We have cerys the duck filled cattypuss, the colonel of course, and the baby giant snails.. eeny meeny & miney. and they are all precious and special. (f+
Looove chucks!