OH NO

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
jo68
Legendary Laner

OH NO

Post by jo68 »

(f+ (f+ (f+

in the early hours of this morning 1am my youngest 8yrs started being sick yike* i hate sickness bugs in my house as there are so many here it takes ages to get rid of it :? poor little man was so sick i hate it the worse thing is he had to go for a scan on his foot this morning as he has a lump on the bottom of his heal that x-rays couldnt see so now hes going to have to wait another 4-6 weeks for a new time,hes just got up and is looking a bit better some TLC is needed and antiebac LOL

jo x
mum of 5,nanny to 2,2 cats,1 jack russell,6 chickens and a hubby.
madmum
Legendary Laner

Re: OH NO

Post by madmum »

I hate sickness bugs too :? they remind me of college where they went round the children like a dose of salts (it was a residential college with "live in "children whos parents payed to have them nurtured by the staff)cant mention names cos it still exists yike* Anyway to this day i cant be in the same room as pine disinfectant cos the smell makes me heave sile} .Fortunately my two were rarely sick as young children and now the only time is when my poor daughter gets migranes )gr: Like you say TLC,a bucket and a couple of dvds ((w
If you always do what you always do ,you will always get what you have always got!
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

I agree about the pine disinfectant - I got a nice floral one from T**cos, which is much better!

Also asscociate Ribena with being ill!

Hope all is well for you lad soon!
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
jo68
Legendary Laner

Post by jo68 »

(f+ (f+ (f+

now see i love the smell of disinfectant :) :) nice clean smell, Jeyes is another thing i hate that smell sile} but use it in the girls run

hes feeling very sorry for himself :? all wraped up on the sofa bless him

jo x
teddymouse
Longlasting Laner

Post by teddymouse »

with me its tcp, sile} yike* our mum used it on everything.!
angie
angie
why is it these days that common sense and common decency aren't that common?????
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Yhuk. TCP. Yhuk, Jeyes, although not as yhuk as TCP! sile} sile} sile}

Yhuk lucozade too. My mum swore by it when I was sick. I swore when she gave it to me! :shock:
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
jo68
Legendary Laner

Post by jo68 »

(f+ (f+ (f+

i bought some lucozade for Max today LOL i hate the stuff to but it made him feel better and you can get apple flavour now too so it smells quite nice :) :)

hes much better now and hasnt been sick again :) just got a bit of a fever but not too hight

jo x
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Poor little lad +cry+

It's horrible being sick. I still just want my mum when I'm sick. Nothing like a sympathetic mum to rub your back and wipe your face when you're ill (and she does the clearing up too :oops: :razz: )

Hope he's feeling better soon

Lucy x
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Julia
Longlasting Laner

Post by Julia »

When I was young, if I was ill with anything my mum loved to play nurse and used to come up with all sorts of horrible remedies.

We used to battle on regardless to avoid her treatment to the extent that when I was about 5 years old I was sick in my boots before going to school and I put them on without her noticing so I could get out of there alive sile} sile} sile}
Free hens are happy hens. Chicken centreparcs now complete! The girls love it.