Miracle or what?

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Mallard
Legendary Laner

Miracle or what?

Post by Mallard »

For weeks now I've had a pain in my left knee, not too bad when I walk about but mur.der after sitting a while.
Doctor's appointments are like rocking horse poo, except by phone. had an X-ray, it's mild arthritis! I could have told them that!
Looked on the net and found this:
Courtesy of www.magnetictherapy.co.uk
Put it on when it arrived, and took it off when my leg got a bit sweaty; about an hour. Went to the plot, watered and weeded, sat and nattered, then it suddenly occured to me, no pain! :-D Nor has there been any; so its an hour a day and see how it goes!
I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
- Pablo Picasso
AL37
Admin Moderator

Re: Miracle or what?

Post by AL37 »

I have read about the power of magnets before, apparently they work realy well for some and do nothing for others :?
Glad they are working for you )t'
[center]Relax, I could have been a twin.[/center]
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Excellent. Our Physio has some weird and wonderful joint concoction stuff.

Good for you, a real blessing I'd imagine
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
Mrs Fuzzywig
Longlasting Laner

Post by Mrs Fuzzywig »

Thanks for that link Mallard, I went mad and ordered three different items including the knee support, I really hope it works as my right knee is causing me a great deal of pain at the moment. Amazing how old injuries come back to haunt you when you get older. confused>
Carol

The trouble with having a really good sleep is, you're not awake to enjoy it!
Mallard
Legendary Laner

Post by Mallard »

Mrs Fuzzywig wrote:Thanks for that link Mallard, I went mad and ordered three different items including the knee support, I really hope it works as my right knee is causing me a great deal of pain at the moment. Amazing how old injuries come back to haunt you when you get older. confused>

Certainly worked for me; the goods were with me three days after ordering too. )t'
I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
- Pablo Picasso
Homemade
Legendary Laner

Post by Homemade »

I have arthritis at the base of my neck which affects both arms. The best thing I found was getting a referral to a physio. She gave me a few simple exercises and they have helped a lot. I also take glycosamine and fish oil supplements and the whole package seems to make things easier.
I had magnetic therapy on an enormous bruise, apparently it diffuses the swelling and is usually used on older patients who don't heal well. But I had mine after a difficult childbirth -" what a big baby- ooh what a big bruise"LOL {rofwl}
Quand je serai vieille je vais vivre en France
Sunny Clucker, she came, she saw, she moved on!