omg.....Aerobics tonight!

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
wendy

Re: omg.....Aerobics tonight!

Post by wendy »

Ooo Homemade I am coning to your pilates class )grin2( .
I go twice a week and I know I have stomach muscles when Gail has finished with me.
Wendy.
http://www.busheyk9.co.uk

If you can't be a good example........
you will just have to be a horrible warning
Sara

Post by Sara »

He definitly got us to do a muscle stretch after..... I can STILL feel it. :shock: Sitting down and getting up again are the worst, stairs are proving difficult and bending over , impossible!!!!! yike* I thought i was quite fit, a bit on the fat side but fairly fit, considering i spend my days chasing a one year old around, and when its not her its the horses, dogs or chooks. Obviously not as fit as i thought!!!! :oops:
[center]Happy to have shown Titchy Clucker a little corner of France[/center]

Sara XxX
JUNO
Lively Laner

Post by JUNO »

For the last two months, I have been going to Gymophobics and am thoroughly enjoying it. It is a ladies only Gym and the exercise machines are specially designed for the female figure. It is a thirty minute workout and at the end you get a complimentary coffee or tea. I go twice a week and have really felt the benefit of it. It is for all ages from fifteen to ninety and I fit into that age group very well.
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

JUNO wrote:It is for all ages from fifteen to ninety and I fit into that age group very well.

{rofwl}

Me too!
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
4pigs
Longlasting Laner

Post by 4pigs »

Sara
Are you back to the aerobics this week? Did you ever recover enough to go jogging?
I had a try on one of those Wii games this week - it tells you your "fitness age" )sh - however I shall never be repeating what mine was - I maintain that I didn't understand what i was supposed to be doing!

Huff huff

Jo
Sara

Post by Sara »

{rofwl} {rofwl}
Jo, I was actually just thinking about whether i was motivated enough to go tonight! I will have to go as i have payed to the end of the month.... Unless i tell hubs that im going and just go to the pub instead sile}

No, seriously. I am going to give it another go, I was still in pain for 4 days after the last session, and had a lot of trouble sitting down... I just couldnt bring myself to go jogging after that :oops: Must try harder :shock:

What is your fitness age Jo? I promise not to laugh.... :-D

Sara x

Sara XxX
4pigs
Longlasting Laner

Post by 4pigs »

Hi
Well now.... how can I wriggle out of this?
My actual age is 41........My Wii fitness age is....... can I have a drum roll please?

.......................74....................... yike* yike* yike*

I am still sticking by my story that I didn't know how to do all the "things" i was supposed to be doing. I was doing squats for nearly 10 minutes before i realised they weren't registering and then I had difficulty bending my legs the next 2 days! {rofwl} . I was brilliant at the walking but then it turned into jogging! I didn't know how to release the ball when I tried the bowling.
Basically dont ever leave me anything technical - my mind just doesn't work that way.

Keep smiling I say :shock:

Jo
Sara

Post by Sara »

{rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}

Well, at least you gave it a go, be easier next time, prehaps set yourself a goal, get down to the age of 60? {rofwl}

I have just got back from the dreaded aerobics... and i have to say that (touch wood) i dont hurt as much as last time, and it was defititly a lot easier, i didnt even feel like dropping out after 20 minutes! )grin2(
My friend is off to england next week so i dont know know if i have the guts to go on my own...... :?
I will let you know how much i ache tomorrow........... :oops:
Sara x

Sara XxX
4pigs
Longlasting Laner

Post by 4pigs »

Sara - are you ok? Glad it went it bit better last night - that's why you must make yourself go next week. Listen to me I am a fitness guru afterall..... {rofwl}
Jo
Sara

Post by Sara »

4pigs wrote:Listen to me I am a fitness guru afterall.....

{rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}

I am feeling tip top today..... which means , as hubs has helpfully reminded me, that i am going to have to do the dvd and go for a run this week...... )de:

Oh well, i keep trying to picture myself with a bikini body by next summer yike*

Sara XxX