Swine flu identification

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
echelon
Longlasting Laner

Swine flu identification

Post by echelon »

I fink that we 'ave the dreaded swine flu.

My husband came down with chills, sore throat and headache the other day. He didn't feel well enough to do his temperature though and he seems better now. Then I started feeling ill on Friday, but haven't run up much of a temperature. Today, I feel rotten - sore throat, wobbly legs, tired, sore limbs/skin, coughing, sneezing. Temp is still below 37 degrees, but I've heard that some people only get a mild version and aren't that ill. I'm still well enough to potter around and go onto the computer for example.

Now the little 'un is running a temperature and complaining of a sore throat and tiredness.

Do you think this could be the swine flu?
echelon
Longlasting Laner

Re: Swine flu identification

Post by echelon »

Yeah, that's what it says on the website. It's just that a few months ago they were saying that it can be so mild that some people don't even know they've had it. As long as the little 'un is okay, I'm not really that worried, it'd just be nice to know if this is it.
echelon
Longlasting Laner

Post by echelon »

Ta chuck xxx
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Hope you all get better soon, stay in keep warm plenty of fluids you know all that, but its still good to share )t'
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"