Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Re: Positive about sorting my weight this time...

Post by kate egg »

Well done to those who lost weight at the last weigh in AND to those who didn't gain anything! I am maintaining at the moment, I would really like to lose another half stone, even then I would still be slightly over 25 bmi.... The hardest thing after losing weight is not putting it all back on again >fi<
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Well done ladies if you have lost or stayed the same , and if you' gained good luck for a better week )c(

I had an imense 1/2lb loss.this week )c( and was pleased but last week I gained 3lb yike*

To be honest I dont think I will be much good until iv had my op, I go in next wednesday the 9th and then I really need to sort my self out.
Its not an excuse its just how things ard at the minute.

Anyhow no more ofmy wimpy talk and good luck everyone >fi< Lindaxx
And then there was one, Again!!!!
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little Angels Free For Ever
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remembering Our Beautiful Foster Boys we are so sorry that we couldn't keep you
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Good luck for next week Linda xx Hope all goes well. It is very hard to get motivated to diet when your health isn't 100%.....
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Thanks Kate {hug}

Iv been a bit better this last few days and thought a bit more before I shoved crisps down my throat, iv had some but had a small bag instead of a family bag so at least I showed some willpower {rofwl}

Good luck one and all its weigh in on mondays for me so will try to be good fot the next few days >fi< Lindaxx
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Honey,Lizzi,Peggy-Mitchel,April,Hope,Faith,Blondie, Sorrel,Scarlet, Penny, Gabby, Rosie, Chick-a-Dee
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

Crisps are my big downfall, I have to have a bag every evening, not a family size bag though {rofwl} Good luck for Monday weigh in x
julie62
Legendary Laner

Post by julie62 »

Crisps for me too - I cant have them in the house - cant resist when I'm feeling weak willed!
Julie

“cockerels may crow but it's the hen that lays the egg."
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Well done everyone - sounds as if you are all doing really well )c(

I realised I was getting too porky when a month ago my daughter and I had a photo taken at the South of England show, and 'I cropped it to head and shoulders as my tummy was so rotund yike*

I have to say though, that this low salt thing has really shifted the pounds, so perhaps it was mainly fluid retention. Or perhaps it is because I can't eat any of my favourite foods and in particular, snacks. I used to eat the best part of a family pack of tortilla chips far too often! :oops:
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Well Kate im very pleased this week as I have lost 1.5lbs and I also won the group raffle again this week :-D . I forgot to say I won last week too.

Helen im glad your low salt plan is working for you, they do say that salt makes the body retain water but well done I would think its difficult to get the hang of it )c(

Good luck for this week ladies >gl< a
And Manda how are you diddling love are you a bit more switched on now or are you still not in the zone so to speak good luck and a big {hug} Lindaxx
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Well done Linda! I haven't been able to stay at group for the last 2 weeks and won't again next Monday as hubby is away again and I don't leave the puppy alone for that long (too soft I am!).

Last night I lost 3.5lb which I was delighted with as I gained 1lb last week. Total so far, 9.5 lb - determined to stick with it this time and get into the piles of smaller clothes that I have kept for years!

Good luck all {hug}
No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
Linda S
Legendary Laner

Post by Linda S »

Thanks Jem and well done to you too thats a fantastic loss :-D

Im going to try my best now as iv been very up and down lately but as my hubby says theres only me who can do it for myself. Best of luck everyone >fi< Lindaxx
Jemima
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jemberelli
Legendary Laner

Post by jemberelli »

Thanks Linda! I decided to google 9.5lb to see what it looks like and this is one of the funniest I found! I've lost a big fish {rofwl}

No girls at the moment but look forward to getting more in the future. Proud mummy to Hector, a Bedlington Terrier x Jack Russell
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

{rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl}

That's amazing! Imagine carrying that around all day! yike*
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
kate egg
Legendary Laner

Post by kate egg »

That puts it into perspective, just think how tired you would be carrying that big fish around all day!

Well done to both of you, chipping away at it will win in the end :-D

I am still staying the same, I know I am eating more than I was although mostly healthy but I have definitely relaxed my regime a bit, but maintaining is good, at least it is not going back up again..... I'd really like another 1/2 stone off but I am in a size 14 and that hasn't happened for a very long time.....
elliebear15
Lively Laner

Post by elliebear15 »

I am longing to lose weight, I am really a bit tubby at the moment. To be fair I had a baby 8 months ago and as I am breastfeeding have done nothing about losing weight. But hopefully the bf will finish at Christmas. So this year a fat, tubby, enjoy myself kind of Christmas, next year I can sort my weight out, fingers crossed )t'
Freeranger
Legendary Laner

Post by Freeranger »

Well done for losing a fish!! We piled blocks of lard in the supermarket once and took time to look at how much we'd lost and then pick it up and imagine carrying it around all day. When you look at it like that, no wonder we weren't as energetic as we used to be. Anyway, long story shorter - put it all back on, took it of, put it on and more again, took it off, got to heaviest ever. Am working away from home at the moment with a lady who's being quite strict with her own diet so I've been doing my own version of SW and have lost 6lbs in 4 weeks. That's the NHS 3%, but I want to get rid of it all now. Fed up of frumpy!! This is very do-able and I'm eating brilliantly and haven't wanted to stray from my nice food. Elliebear, I'm no use at all as I haven't had kids but I'm sure the others would tell you not to be too hard on yourself at a challenging time.