Nasty Virus

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Bambi
Lively Laner

Nasty Virus

Post by Bambi »

Been poorly since last saturday, woke up with a headache and needing the loo on sat night and found I was very wobbly and dizzy on standing, it became so bad I spent all of sun/mon in bed because I couldn't stand up. This progressed onto blocked sinuses with radioactive snot pouring out of them, swiftly followed by a chest infection and a cough that sounds like one of the seals at the sealife centre ! It has really knocked me off my perch (no pun intended) and have a Drs appt booked for mon am earliest I could get bl**dy NHS !!!

The crazy thing is I was going to book my flu jab with Occupational Health at work when all this started bit late now methinks.

Hope none of you guys get it its really horrible, my poor old man has done everything this week luckily he is nights fri/sat/sun and was at home the rest of the week, I have spent no time with my girls and normally you wouldn't keep me away, I'm no wimp never have time off sick so be careful everyone.

Bambi

)dwn:
Busy full time working mum to two gorgeous girls, 5 posh birds, a cat called Brambles, a kitten called Buttons , wife to Adrian, and novice gardener loving the good life just call me Barbara !!!

>eas2<
Sara

Re: Nasty Virus

Post by Sara »

Sounds horrible..... I had something similar last year, It really does knock you for 6..... Hope you are feeling better soon. {hug}

Ive had a bit of a cold this week, Nothing like what you had..... But we take a homeopathic remedy every month from october to march.... Its little balls that you dissolve under the tongue at the start of each month and last year we didnt get any colds what so ever...... Im not sure if you can get it in the uk , Its called Influenzium. It certainly made a difference to having a cold every month!!!
Just thought some of you might find it usefull. )t'

Get well soon Bambi {hug}

>mmm<
[center]Happy to have shown Titchy Clucker a little corner of France[/center]

Sara XxX
Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

I've got summat similar - cough and a raging cold }hairout{
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Post by lizziedoggarden »

Steve the Gas wrote:I've got summat similar - cough and a raging cold }hairout{

Steve...you have manflu.. )grin2(
Don't dream it, BE it....

Am looking forward to welcoming Sunny Clucker to Woodbridge Suffolk!!!!!
Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

More like Manthrax - but I'll survive )t'

{hug}
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Post by lizziedoggarden »

Steve the Gas wrote:More like Manthrax - but I'll survive )t'

{hug}

Just about..

You need a nice day out away in the fresh air {hug} )grin2(
Don't dream it, BE it....

Am looking forward to welcoming Sunny Clucker to Woodbridge Suffolk!!!!!
Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

Big stylee )t'