Blinding Headache

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
jannie
Hedgehog Champion

Blinding Headache

Post by jannie »

I never suffer from headaches...but Monday morning 3 hours into a 4 hour flight back from Turkey, I started having a really bad headache...so bad that I had to ask for painkillers..The flight attendant said it was quite common, but I've never suffered before....and it's not going away.. }hairout{ ....anyone else suffered from headaches from flying..??. how long do they last.??
perchy

Re: Blinding Headache

Post by perchy »

We flew to Malta once and as we were descending, the pressure hurt my ears and nose so much my eyes and nose starting to run, I had the headache and earache for 4 days, it was horrible, so now I wear earplugs and chew gum, have to say it has helped on the last few flights. I do expect it is the pressure, but if no better after a couple of days go to the Dr's, if you feel any worse then go too )t'

Sending you a {hug}
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

Oh dear Jannie - that sounds really painful. If it's no better tomorrow, I would definitely see a doctor. Probably nothing to worry about but best to get it checked.

{hug}
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

Yes, I have not flown much, but have a couple of times had the most dreadful headache, and arrived feeling sick and having to lay down and sleep. Felt OK the next day. It wasn't dehydration, as I made sure to drink plenty.
I would recommend a nasal spray to help with the ears an hour before you fly.
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker