Absence seizures

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
manda

Re: Absence seizures

Post by manda »

Absolutely let them know about this event...hope Izzy is feeling ok now - poor girl {hug}
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
lizziedoggarden
Legendary Laner

Post by lizziedoggarden »

Hope Izzy feels better soon Lucy..give her a hug from me {hug}
Don't dream it, BE it....

Am looking forward to welcoming Sunny Clucker to Woodbridge Suffolk!!!!!
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Oh Lucy, how is Issy today?

As the others have already said, I'd most definitely ring your consultant with the details. Keep a diary of all events and arrange to go back and see him/her.

It could well be hormone related, or if she wasn't well hydrated and doing a lot of sport. Did she have enough to eat also yesterday? It could be 'something and nothing' but it's far better to go and get checked out and it be nothing, rather than something getting worse. Did they do her bloods last time you saw the consultant?

Also, has Issy herself noticed any changes or anything happening since February when she had the last episode?

I know it'd be daft of me to say don't worry, because I know you will be worried being such a lovely mum. If there's anything I can do to help, always here, please just ask.

Big {hug} {hug} for you and Issy {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

How are things going Lucy? I've not been able to get on properly for a wee while. Hope all is okay {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

I've written to the consultant to tell him about her latest 'funny turn' but haven't heard back yet.
The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced she just fainted. She doesn't seem any more vague than usual )grin2(
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

My youngest (son) is 20 - vague - ain't the word, vacant more like. :-D )t'
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

Do you think maybe the netball leaders panicked a bit and it was a faint then?

I'd definitely go with your instinct - in my experience, Mums just know when something is wrong or not )t'
Bev x