Headaches

Maintaining a better wellbeing, mainline or alternative
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: Headaches

Post by Benny&Co »

So glad it's much better today Lucy {hug}

Your blood pressure looks okay to me, which is good.
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Glad it's a bit better, the yoga's a good idea for relaxation.
Take care {hug}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
Tink
Longlasting Laner

Post by Tink »

Sorry to hear about your headaches.
I have both migraines and stress headaches.
The mirgraines can be helped with the Imagrin if you catch them early. I still feel "Spaced" but without the pain.
The stress headaches just go up the neck and across brow and behind eyes. I use anti inlfams. for a few days to help.
Can you check if you are holding tension in your upper back, shoulder and neck muscles.
You would really need someone to pick this up as the muscles go into spasm. I have a aromotherapist friend who describes my shoulders as like steel.
A physio taught me a technique to help release them but someone has to help you.
Ask the yoga teacher to show you some postures e.g. head of a cow, shoulder rolling?Maybe visit to GP ?
Take care {hug&kiss}
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

How you feeling now Lucy? {hug}
Bev x
Our family: my-Lovely-Hubbly and I, Benny and our two little Ladies - Betty and Gloria.

RIP dear little Ladies - Lottie, Cottie, Elsie, Dottie, Hilda and Margie. You may have gone, but are never ever forgotten.
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

It's a lot better now although I can still feel sort of a tightness on one side of my head. The imigran seems to have helped much more than the other stuff )t' I also had the best nights sleep I've had in weeks last night so that's helped too :-D
Thanks for asking {hug}
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
Tink
Longlasting Laner

Post by Tink »

Glad there is some improvement for you, )t'
take care.
{hug}
Spreckly
Legendary Laner

Post by Spreckly »

Glad to hear that the headaches are decreasing. Don't overdo it just because you are feeling a little better.
Steve the Gas

Post by Steve the Gas »

That's Lucy - she won't.

)run( )run(
Mad Chick

Post by Mad Chick »

Steve the Gas wrote:That's Lucy - she won't.

)run( )run(

Oi )gr:
Lucy x

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut - Ernest Hemingway
MissEllie
Legendary Laner

Post by MissEllie »

Glad the imigran's helped Lucy, Hope your stress triggers are over soon {hug}
The talent for being happy is appreciating and liking what you have, instead of what you don't have
Woody Allen
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

Its good that the medication is helping you out. And hopefully life can get back to normal once you have sorted your work related situation out. Good luck with it all.
Dont ever grow up, its a trap
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Annie »

Lucy sorry I have missed this (no lappy) , though I am glad to read all the advice given to you and that some has been taken and is helping with the problem. Sounds like you need to face up to your work problem sooner rather than later, thats no easy thing is it ? Another migraine sufferer here - well years ago they were frequent but once a year now, the biggest release for me was if I was actually sick - unpleasant though it is , it did seem to 'release' something. Hope you have been kind to yourself this weekend and not tried to tackle too mamny extra jobs but instead found time for a relaxing time with a bit of pottering, you know many of the jobs we females deem 'must' be done can be short cut or even left for another day . {hug}
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Benny&Co
Project Hedgehog Leader

Post by Benny&Co »

So glad things are feeling a bit better Lucy {hug} just take things easy hey {hug}
Bev x