Sewing machine ideas

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
ma larkin
Legendary Laner

Re: Sewing machine ideas

Post by ma larkin »

I am sorry, but I have not been able to take any pictures of the fabric chickens I have made, and I promised a pattern :oops: I have no camera now, and I am behind on all my various projects, so 'SORRY' to be unreliable!

Ma Larkin (f+

PS. Julia from here donated some lovely fairies, which I have been making fabric bags to put them in to sell to raise money for 'henrehomers' and others. I have not been able to finish them because of time and other projects and I feel dreadful about this, because I thought I would have them all sold by now!So if any one has a small amount of free time, could you please help to sew on the handles and the buttons and embelishments, i would be very grateful! I can supply and post all materials by the way. Between now and Christmas would be a great time to sell them and make money for our feathery friends.

Ma Larkin (f+

Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

Ma Larkin I tried to send a pm but I'm not sure it worked, I wanted to know how many bags need doing and roughly how long each would take?
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Sunny the pm will stay in the out box until Ma reads it )t'

I wish i could sow )sh Sorry i cant help Ma, but i would like some when they are finished
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"
ma larkin
Legendary Laner

Post by ma larkin »

Hello Sunny! I did not get a PM from you, but I have sent one to you! I need to complete a total of ! think it was 140. I am going to check today, and get everything organised to get them completed and then sold!
I will see how it goes by the end of the day as to how many I finish. They don't take too long to make, its sewing on the handles and embellishments that. So I shall now get myself into gear and get cracking on them!

Have you ever wanted to sew Stace? Its very theraputic and rewarding :-D
I am glad you are thinking abour purchasing some. I think they would make lovely pressies for christmas!

Ma Larkin (f+ (f+
Sunny B
Legendary Laner

Post by Sunny B »

140! yike*

I was just trying to get my head round it, if each one took 10 minutes then that would be 23 hours of work (I think, maths is really not my strong point). So I would be willing to do some, but not all!
Missing my little friend Sunny Clucker
ma larkin
Legendary Laner

Post by ma larkin »

HA!HA! Thank you Sunny! I have just sent you a PM! My Mum,sister and niece are coming for lunch tomorrow, so I am going to rope them into making some. They don't know it yet!!! :-D But once they have eaten my casserole and mashed potatoes I am sure they will not mind!

Ma Larkin (f+
stace
Legendary Laner

Post by stace »

Ma it took me 4 years to try and make a pinny is senior school (still didnt finish it) :? you know one of those red and white check things lololollol Does that give you any idea just how bad i am )sh
Bev xx

http://www.freshstartforhens.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"