Super macro photography

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
lancashire lass
Legendary Laner

Super macro photography

Post by lancashire lass »

In my quest to get even closer close ups, I treated myself to an early Christmas present - its a super macro conversion lens attachment that you fit in front of a telephoto lens (what you might use to zoom in on, say wildlife) and this turns it into a powerful macro lens for a fraction of the price you would have to pay for a proper lens.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Raynox-RADCR-02 ... 226&sr=1-1

It arrived today so I had a quick play while dinner was cooking and here are some results (I know they are not the best photographs, I was just going for the extreme to see how close up I could get) If I say so myself, I'm well impressed. I considered entering it in the Photo Quizzes but that would have been unfair ...

macroclue1.jpg
macroclue1.jpg (112 KiB) Viewed 1144 times

macroclue2.jpg
macroclue2.jpg (84.94 KiB) Viewed 1144 times

macro bottle top.jpg
macro bottle top.jpg (80.9 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Bollybarb
Legendary Laner

Re: Super macro photography

Post by Bollybarb »

well you seen my attempts at photography :-D {rofwl} {rofwl}

did you buy this lens just for the compertition? thats serously competative {rofwl} {rofwl}

Joking apart it looks like you are having fun with you new lens )x2( )x2(
I have chickens Blaze, Star and Comet, who have met Sunny Clucker in Cheshire :-)
I'm training to be a midwife!!!!!
Meanqueen
Legendary Laner

Post by Meanqueen »

It's all exciting stuff, a great hobby to have. We will never guess your 'What is it' pics now, not that I was any good at guessing anyway.

Ilona
)x3(
seahorse
Legendary Laner

Post by seahorse »

I see you will be having some fun with that lens! Things look so different when closer than the eye can see naturally. I have done macro pics in the woods , you can make a patch of moss and lichen look like a forest )x3( )x3( )x3( :-D
Looove chucks!
manda

Post by manda »

you can make a patch of moss and lichen look like a forest

Which is great as my skills I can make a forest look like a patch of moss {rofwl} . I really wish I could take lovely photo's. Mostly they are OK although since the camera bounced off down the road after it was left on the bonnet of the truck, it's not surprising really )sh
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)✰
(¸.✰´¨(¸.✰ Manda

Living our version of the Good Life with 1 dog (who feels like we're living with 4!), 1 cats, a few sheep and 11 chooks.
Don't get your knickers in a knot..it solves nothing ~ just makes you walk funny
p.penn

Post by p.penn »

manda wrote:
you can make a patch of moss and lichen look like a forest

Which is great as my skills I can make a forest look like a patch of moss {rofwl} .

Ha haa ha haaha! {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl} {rofwl} )x3(
Helen xx

3 children, 3 grandchildren, 3 chooks, 3 fish, a shrimp that thinks its a prawn and a dappy dog.
http://www.acountrygrandma.blogspot.com