St George

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
Mrs B

St George

Post by Mrs B »

This is a very rare football related post from me, I can feel myself coming out in a rash just at the thought of football.

I live not far from St George's Park National Football Centre, Beerless cycled around it during the early stages of the build and said it is very impressive. Security is now much tighter and it has been very well designed in that you can't see it from the road. It was officially opened earlier this month by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

The hope is that it will bring more jobs to the area, the hotel there is supposed to be very good.

Well that is enough football trivia fro me as I think I need a lie down now
Annie
Project Hedgehog Leader

Re: St George

Post by Annie »

BRAVO MRS B )app( )app( )app(
fancy you posting about footie ! I am out of touch with things down there now I am up here so can you tell me is this to be an alternative to Wembley for national sides or is it to be neutral ground for cup finals ?
It will be alright in the end , if its not alright, it isn't the end .
Quote from the proprietor of the The best exotic Marigold Hotel for the elderly and beautiful
Mrs B

Re: St George

Post by Mrs B »

I think it is a training ground Annie, the location is good as there is an airfield at Tatenhill so the overpaid bunch can fly themselves over.