Whats In Your Shed/Workshop

From Crochet to Collectables and other Interests
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Re: Whats In Your Shed/Workshop

Post by HappyBob »

Hi Mo, I live in Hull which is only about 8 mile from Beverley, I dont know of Fred Waddington but he sounds as though he was a very clever man. I,m not a model maker really, I just saw a few blokes sailing their model boats at a local park and thought "I recon I could build one of those for our Alfie" and of course when one was built the 2nd GS came along so I built one for him also. My main hobby is my guitar and small recording room, although I think I,m a better boat builder then musician :-D
Dont ever grow up, its a trap
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

You look well equiped.
Dance caller. http://mo-dance-caller.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-i-do.html
Sunny Clucker enjoyed Folk music and song in mid-Cheshire
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

OH went to college in Hull. And when we were looking after MIL we went to the folk dance club at Bricknell school.
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

Mo wrote:OH went to college in Hull. And when we were looking after MIL we went to the folk dance club at Bricknell school.

I Know Bricknell school reasonably well as I did quite a bit of electrical work there back in the 90,s, for a chap I was working for at the time. Its about 2 miles from where I live. Not sure if hey still run the folk/dance club.
Mo
Legendary Laner

Post by Mo »

I don't know if it's in the school, but the club is still going strong - I keep in touch (Christmas letters) with a couple of members, and we went to a big anniversary dance (60? 50?) a few years back.
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Well, here's one of my three.

I took this yesterday, good job I'd tidied it up.

[center]Image[/center]
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

Looks like everything but the kitchen sink in there Richard :-D We use our spare bedroom as our stash it room, I really need to sort it out as it looks a mess to the untrained eye but I know exactley whats in there and where it is.. )t'
Richard
Lord Lane of Down...... Site Owner

Post by Richard »

Exactly Bob, us blokes know exactly what we're doing when it comes to tidy wise.

You want a washer, you know it's under the cat basket thrown on top of the dust sheet, bicycle pump and can of Creosote all squeezed in between the Freezer which only has things leaning up against the door in the event the door will open on it's own and all the contents de-freeze.

Richard )t' )t' )t'
New Member? Get more from the Forum and join in 'Members Chat' - you're very welcome
HappyBob
Legendary Laner

Post by HappyBob »

Richard wrote:Exactly Bob, us blokes know exactly what we're doing when it comes to tidy wise.

You want a washer, you know it's under the cat basket thrown on top of the dust sheet, bicycle pump and can of Creosote all squeezed in between the Freezer which only has things leaning up against the door in the event the door will open on it's own and all the contents de-freeze.

Richard )t' )t' )t'

Exactly Richard, I couldnt of put it any better myself. Logic of the very highest order sir, Its great being a bloke innit.. )t' )t'